Is this my life?

Once upon a time there was a girl who everyone loved named Achel.  Achel was the type of girl who could make even the meanest of the mean become nice.  She could make the shyest people come out of thier shells and no one knew why or how.  Achel even had a fan club that, Mashatt, a girl at her school had started. Mashatt wanted to be Achel, everyone did, she even wore the same exact clothes as Achel every day.  The only problem is Mashatt had never even talked to Achel. 

One day Achel was on a walk and so of course Mashatt was too.  They were both walking blasting Eminem in thier ipods.  Achel was dancing cool moves all the way home.  Achel was the best dance in the entire school, no on could beat her.  As the song came to an end Achel heard a left crunch behind her.  She stopped turned on her heal only to see Mashatt in plan sight wearing the same clothes as Achel and listening to the same song as her.  

This really creeped Achel out so she started yelling.  "WHAT THE HELL?" 

"Oh hey Achel" Mashatt said.

"What are you trying to be me or something," Achel said.

"Well...Yeah," Mashatt said.

"Wait why?" Achel said

"Because your so cool and I'm always getting prank at school," Mashatt admitted.

"Oh I see well why do they 'prank' you?" Achel said trying not to sound mean.

"I don't know they just do." Mashatt said trying to swallow a knot in her throat.

"What's your name?" Achel asked.

"Mashatt," she said quietly

"OHHH well that's why!" Achel said with relief. " You need a new name how about Mustard, since you kinda spilt some on yourself." 

Mashatt was speachless.  

"I'm going to call you Mustard," Achel said proudly. Mashatt just smiled with relief that Achel didn't hate her or try to prank her. 

Achel continued walking up the street.  "Well aren't you coming, you can't just stand there," Achel said. Mashatt ran to catch up with her

"You know Mustard, you have a good since in style, I think we could be friends" Achel said.  Mashatt smiled because she knew as long as her and Achel were friends she wouldn't get prank anymore.