Ch.1 - Town of Harachi

Geeeezz Master Apa. You seriously cannot give me a better map? Or a proper name whom i need to find? Im still have problems to understand japanese. Huh. But this town quite something. I still can't believe how they manage to make and run it without any problem. I see some interesting peoples when i reached the middle town section. Master told me a need to go there as the this is where the disciples are lives, but i still dont know the name of the house owner. Master worse in kanji writing than i.

Excuse me. - I asked one the merchants nearby- Could you please help me?

- Yes? What can i do for you? - just show the map and the name. He just smiled.

- Oh, you're also a fighter. Thats Danki-sensei's place. Just a half an hour by walk. He is a nice old man, but senile. His granddaughter run the dojo right now.

- Thanks you some much mister. - I bowed.

- You don't need it. See ya.

- Bye. - Just he said, after a walk a find the (almost) similar kanji engraved one the house side. I knocked the big door and opened after 5 second.

- Good afternoon. Sorry about the interr..- The there a girl with some sai attacked me. Immediately blocked but not knocked her back as i feel no killing intent from her. As she jumped back some other girls with weapons appeared.

- State your business. - Said the one with a short staff.

- Greeting. My name is Malai Wongsawat. Im here, because my master told me there should find a household to stay.

- Who is your master?

- Apachai Hopachai. - the girl eyes widen, but after she let a smile.

-Put your weapons down. She not the enemy. - She bowed - Sorry for the attack. Name Kaname Kugatachi.

- Not problem at all. I felt she don't want to kill me. :3 But...You got problem with others?

- We'll talk about this later. But please, my grandfather awaits you. - She showed me the way inside the house. It was pretty big with many room and a nice garden. Totally different what im used to. Finally we reached one room, when and old man sitting alone eating some kind of balls* (he eat daifuku, but Malai dont know this kind of sweets).

- Oh, hey there. - he waved to us, and we go closer. - Who are you,little one?

- Malai Wongsawat. Student of Apachai Hopachai. Its a pleasure to meet you Danki-sensei.

- Ah, the funny muay thai user?! I remember him! He also loves daifuku! Want some?!- He tossed a bowl for me, i just thanked and eat two pieces. It was too sweet for me.- Are you here because of him?

- Yes, he told me there a place when i live until he arrive and...

- Of course! Any katsujinken disciple welcome here. Only her boyfriend - he pointed to Kaname - banned from here.

- He also prefer to live at his master. - She murmured in embarrassment.- But why your master not come with you?

- Apa said he got some other business, but he is in here in 2 months.

- 2 month just to short! - Danki sensei shouted - Live in here minimum half a year!

- Hahaha, wait?! You think seriously Danki-sensei?

- Are you sure, grandpa? Not offense Malai.

- None taken :3.

- Of course i am. She surely beat that other muay thai user..

- Other muay thai? Who?

- A guy from the other side of the town.

- He??

- Look - she sigh - i see you completely not aware of this city and hierarchy.

- Not at all.

- There - she took map from the nearest table and start to show different places - This side of the middle circle where the disciples of the Saving Fist lives - like us.

- Gotcha.

- But there - Kaname pointed another part of the city - there where the Killing fist disciples lives.

- And around one week ago one of our student got into trouble with a muay thai user. And he beat him every time they met.

- What his name?

- Tirawit Kokin.