KookieMonster

This one may be a bit shorter than the others, it all depends on if i lose inspiration

  The boys had just gotten home, it was the end of the 'love yourself' era tour. Namjoon called everyone to the living room before bed "Well boy's, our 'love yourself' tour has come to an end, it went very well, and we all put all of our  blood, sweat and tears into this tour. I know we didn't expect to get this popular, but we're here and it is truly amazing." Namjoon started to tear up so he changes the subject  "As you all know, we have a six month break, I don't expect any of us will be lazy during the break since I know we all like to do our own things. Please remember to interact with our fans on Weverse. One more thing, I'll be leaving soon, traveling to places I want to see that we haven't been and seeing beautiful things. I know a few of you would like to do the same, so please tell everyone where you plan on going so you don't get hurt. That's all for tonight, I know everyone's tired and happy to be home, rest well." Namjoon finished his mini speech and everyone but Jungkook got up to go to bed. 

 "Namjoon-hyung?" Jungkook called in a sleepy voice "Can I sleep with you tonight? I'll miss you when you're gone.. " Namjoon looked over at Jungkook and replied "Of course Jungkookie, I sleep in underwear though, that okay?" Jungkook nodded sleepily, grabbing his blanket from the couch then getting up and walking with Namjoon to his room. They lied down and cuddled, at first Jungkook had his head on Namjoon's chest while Namjoon had an arm wrapped around him and a book in his other hand. When Namjoon got to tired to focus on reading, he put the book down and they both turned to their sides, Namjoon spooning Jungkook, an arm wrapped around Jungkook's waist while he used the other for a pillow. Jungkook ended up falling asleep listening to Namjoon's breathing while Namjoon fell asleep to feeling Jungkook's heart beating.

   Jungkook was woken up by a groaning noise, he figured it was just Namjoon sleep talking. Jungkook looked at the clock on his table to see the time, 4:05. Namjoon tightened his grip on Jungkook's waist and Jungkook squealed a bit. He felt something hard move against his back and instantly realized what was happening, Namjoon was having a wet dream. Jungkook tried to move but Namjoon's hold was to tight, Namjoon started moving his hips and Jungkook jumped. Jungkook knew it was wrong to be enjoying what his sleeping friend was doing but he was slowly starting to get hard when he decided it was time to wake Namjoon up. "Namjoonie-hyung, wake up" he said in a whispered while shaking Namjoon, he groaned and it sent a shock to Jungkook's crotch and he decides maybe it'd be best to wake him up a different way. 

 Jungkook slowly slides his hand behind  him, touching Namjoon through his underwear. 

I'll make a pt2 but I needed to post something