And then something crossed Thirdy's mind which made him laugh.

"Oh, and baka ikaw pa nga 'yung pakasalan ko nyan." And he laughed very hard.

Bea was in the middle of drinking her wine, muntik na syang mabulunan sa narinig. Hinampas nya si Thirdy after swallowing the wine in her mouth.

"Hoy! What are you saying?" She curiously asked.

"Remember the time I courted you again? The second time, like college days." Bea just nodded.

°°°°°

Early 2015

Thirdy was guided inside by Manang, one of the househelps of the de Leons.

"Hi, Tito!" Thirdy greeted Elmer when he saw him on his way out to the garage. He then reached for his hand for a mano.

"Oh, Thirds, you're here. Are you going to fetch Bea?" Elmer asked.

"Yes, Tito. Kayo po, no work today?"

"Palabas na din ako, actually. Ikaw pala inistorbo ni Bea today ha." Elmer said. He can't take Bea to Ateneo kasi since his schedule is full-packed. Bumalik lang sya sa bahay nila to get something important.

"Hindi naman istorbo, Tito." He shyly said and scratched his nape.

"Take care of my daughter, hijo ha." Bea's dad said in a serious yet very calm tone.

"Oo naman, Tito. Even if she would reject me again." He smiled a bit. Elmer knows naman what happened before since Bea is very close to him.

"Thank you, Thirdy. I'll count on your word." He tapped his shoulder.

"If ever she rejects you again, nako. By the age of 28 and she's not with anyone yet and you still feel the same for my daughter, ako bahala sa'yo. Ipapakasal ko sya sa'yo." He added, laughing.

Thirdy was kind of surprised at what his Tito Elmer said. He knows it's just a joke. But, at the same time, he felt happy. He felt like he got the approval of Bea's dad.

°°°°°

December 2019

"Hay, nako, Dad talaga!" Bea said and the rolled her eyes.

"If I know, natuwa ka because you think you got Dad's approval. Kinilig ka pa siguro." And she continued what she said by bullying Thirdy.

"Hoy, a little lang naman. Excuse you, BDL. Baka nga you're wishing na fast forward na. Nako, matagal-tagal ka pa maghihintay!" He replied with a goal to piss her off a little.

"Excuse you, too! Ugh. You are so annoying!" And Thirdy's arm became a Mikasa again when Bea hit it.

"Alam ko na, let's really do that kapag wala pa rin talaga. Let's be each other's endgame." He seriously told Bea while staring at her. Now, Bea was just staring back at him obviously taken aback by what he said.

"Well, alam ko naman na crush na crush mo ako. It's just that you have your priorities pa. So, I think, by that time okay naman na. Pwede mo nang pakasalan ang long time at number one crush mo." Thirdy spoke again, obviously trying to annoy Bea.

On the other hand, Bea is having butterflies in her stomach. She knows Thirdy is just joking, but it's affecting her system a little. But knowing Bea, she concealed what she really felt and gave Thirdy another eyeroll then smacked his arm one more time.

He was actually serious about what he said and he hopes Bea gets it even though he made it sound as a joke. Satisfied at the annoyance he can see in her face, Thirdy just laughed and drank his wine.