Chapter One

Present

Destiny's POV

I was walking on the beach, it calms me down when I was stressed. Like I was now. I just found out I was having twin boys. The doctor ended up finding a extra-heartbeat during the ultrasound today. I cried a lot, I'm still crying. I was going to be a single mother to two boys. I haven't seen Louis since that night after the club. But now that his fiancee is pregnant with his baby girl, I didn't care anymore. He would want nothing to do with us. I was walking down the beach, kicking the sand softly. I missed my old life and friends. My parents want nothing to do with my babies or me. Most of my friends stopped hanging out with me. The only true friends I have now is Paige and Eric. I sat on the sand, and look at the ocean. While staring at the ocean, I saw two boys looking confused and when they saw me, they walked over.

"Hey, I'm Niall and this is Liam, do you know where Billy's Burgers are?"

"Hi, I'm Destiny, and yah I was about to head there, y'all can just follow me."

"Thanks, we appreciate it."

"No problem."

The blond boy didn't look half bad. He smiled at me and I blushed. We started walking over there, with them only talking to each other, me kind of day-dreaming. When we got there they thanked me on more time, and went to sit with there friends. I went and sat at the counter. I was waiting for Betty, which was like a mother to me since my biological mother left me.

"Hey, sweetie. How your ultrasound go?" Betty said, coming out with a tray full of food.

"I found out there twins boys."I grumbled.

"Congrats, baby, you excited?"

"Yeah, but that's more money to spend that I don't have."

"Me and Billy wouldn't mind helping you." Betty said with a hint of sadness.

"You know I can't take that." I said.

"It's just some money, it's not bad to get some help once in a while."

"I know that, Betty, when I really need it, I'll ask."

"Ok, promise me."

"I promise, and hey can I get a regular."I asked.

"Of course, hey can you help me deliver this to that table."She asked me.

"Of course, Betty."

I got up and took the tray from her, and walked over to the table where the two boys that I helped were sitting. I walked over with there food, and they all got quiet.

"Ok here we go, for Zayn there are a bacon burger with a side of sweet-potato fries. For Liam their's a cheesesteak with fries. For Eleanor a salad with celery. And for Louis there's a southwest burger with a side of carrots. For Niall there's fried chicken, a cheeseburger, a side of fries and mac and cheese. And for Harry a grilled cheese with tomato soup.And all of you ordering vanilla milkshakes, is that right."

"Yes it was.Thank you love."Liam said.

"Ok, here's your food, and would you be interested in having desert."

"Yah, can we have two slices of carrot cake and 4 slices of red-velet, all with vanilla ice cream."Niall said.

"Ok, will get that out soon."

I looked up and saw Louis and he was staring at me. I didn't know why. It seemed like he remembered me, but dosen't know where from. I'm the girl from the club. The one named Destiny.

" Is that all."

"Yeah, thanks."Liam said.

 I couldn't believe he didn't remember since that was one of the best moments in my life. I walked away and sat down at the counter, that was when Betty came out with my food. She placed it in front of me, and I swear my mouth was watering. I always order there Philly cheesesteak, with a side of sweet-potato fries and a mini-chicken ceasar salad with a vanilla milkshake. Calorie lidded but good.  I was starving, I don't know how Eleanor could only eat salad and celery. I thought she was pregnant. I started stuffed food in my mouth, like I haven't eaten in months.