13) Talking to Ron

Start from the beginning

Ron gasped, sounding impressed, "You said You-Know-Who's name! I would have thought you, of all people—"

"I'm not trying to sound brave or anything, saying the name," Harry said, "I just never knew you shouldn't. See what I mean? I've got loads to learn. ... I bet... I bet I'm the worst in class."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, please! I know just as much as you! We're starting from the same point and the only reason I didn't fail in school was because you helped me study! I won't even be able to read the board! If anyone's going to do the worst, it's me."

Ron also nodded, "You won't be. Loads of people come from Muggle families and they learn quick enough."

Harry smiled slightly and we talked for a bit.

At half past twelve our door opened. A older woman with dimples said, "Anything from the cart, dears?"

Harry jumped up and bought the lot. When I tried to get something he shook his head and said it was for my birthday.

Ron's ears went pink and he mumbled about bringing sandwiches.

Harry came back in with all sorts of candies. Weird candies.

Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, Chocolate Frogs, Pumpkin Pasties, Cauldron Cakes, Licorice Wands, and a ton of other fun looking stuff.

Ron pulled four sandwiches out of his pocket, "She always forgets I don't like corned beef."

"I'll trade you," Harry and I said at the same time, holding up different candies.

Ron shook his head, "You don't want this, it's all dry. She hasn't got much time, you know, with five of us."

We rolled our eyes and tossed the candy at Ron. Then we logged out on candy and forgot about the sandwiches.

Socks didn't forget. Socks ate one, and seemed to like it a bit.

Harry held up a pack of candy, "What are these? They're not really frogs, are they?"

"No," Ron said, "But see what the card is. I'm missing Agrippa."

"What?"

"Oh, of course, you wouldn't know — Chocolate Frogs have cards inside them, you know, to collect — famous witches and wizards. I've got about five hundred, but I haven't got Agrippa or Ptolemy."

I unwrapped a card and looked at the woman on the front, "I got Hecate." The card was different colors than the one Harry pulled out, so I figured it must be super rare.

"Hecate????" Ron asked, reaching over and grabbing the card from my hands, "Woah. I didn't even know this one existed. You must be super lucky or something."

Harry looked down at his own card, "I got Albus Dumbledore."

He had a crooked nose with half moon spectacles resting on it. His long white hair and beard were flowy.

Ron took one of the frogs and handed me back my Hecate card.

I stared at her picture. She was beautiful. Dark hair and deep, purple eyes. She seemed to radiate magic.

Then she waved at me and disappeared.

"RON SHES GONE!!!" I exclaimed, jumping over to sit beside him and show him.

He smiled and laughed, "Well, you can't expect her to hang around all day. She'll be back. No, I've got Morgana again and I've got about six of her... do you want it? You can start collecting."

I smiled and took the card, staring at it while Ron unwrapped more frogs and Harry told him pictures don't normally move.

I got a ton of cool cards, and I even got to give Ron his Agrippa.

Then Harry picked up a box of Bertie Botts every flavor beans.

I'm not able to post tomorrow, so instead I'm posting today. It's been an okay week. Not for my little sister. I've gotten permission to use her real name on here, so say hi to Kadee. When asked what she wanted to say to you, she says, "Caroline is a loser." This is not true. I am not a loser. The Losers are very cool people who fought a clown. I have never fought a clown, unless you count shoving Kadee with my foot. She also insulted all of you, but I'm not going to put that. Something about ducks. She says she is not sorry. Now, Kadee is also sick. Flu. She's been out since Wednesday. She is now sitting on my bedroom floor, drawing. She is pretty good. Comment if you want to see the character she made. It was an OC challenge thing. Mine was very bad.

I hope you've all had a good week. Happy Friday. I'll post on Sunday. See you later guys, gals, and non-binary pals.