emergency call

Whist in the kitchen with the b0yz I revive a call. "Who tf be calling me I set my status as busy?" I quietly said to myself
The buzzing of my phone felt like it was getting stronger and my patients was starting to get smaller.
I groaned "alright fuck who's calling"
I quickly washed the cookie dough off my hands right as the timing stopped but the curiosity of who'd call me was bothering.
It was tom. I immediately ring him back and he answers straight away.
"Hey bb" tom answered

"Hey bb grill Whats up?"

"Nothing bad bb just thought you'd like to see tinkabelle delphine is cancelling the live and looking for new people to have on her lives"

I was in shock

"I have to go thanks bb"
I hun up the call and looked at Jarrod who was shaping the cookie into a penis. He was really putting in alot if care and detail seemed.. gay of him.
He looked at me with confusion.
"Everything okay Dahl?" He said

"Everything is fine... Tom just rang me and said the live us cancelled but she's taking in people to be in her lives" I give a sneaky smirk

"You better don't!" Jarrod looked at me with that disappointing face he always gives me when I do something stupid or impulsive.

"I have to get going, my girlfriend is at home and I want to tell her about the position, could be good pay" I shrugged as I slowly made my way too the door

I held the door looked back at the b0yz and said " bye bbs I'll be back soon text me what you want from the shops"

Everyone said bye

________________

I get home to the door being unlocked. How weird, I think to myself.
I open the door slowly being cautious just incase. Weird noises cane from the kitchen and my heart starting beating out if my body.
Thoughts started running through my head and getting stuck in my throat.
"Did someone break in?"

"Is she cheating"
Breathing becomes a challenge as I find it hard to have the courage to see what's on the other side of the wall.
I start fidgeting with my hands.
Deep breath I remind myself as I turned the corner.
I saw takashi and my girlfriend quell looking at eachother.
I knew I had a bad feeling about this.

"Babe?" Quell said with a confused expression.

"What's going on" I questioned as the words from my head bottle up in my throat

"Takashi is back"

I knew what that meant. She's been looking for him for so long. It was the love of her life, we all thought was dead.

Quell looks back at tak with the expression of just making a hard decision. "I'm sorry tak but 300 more years you were gone. Us being together only caused more trouble. I moved on"

Tak doesn't say anything he just looks at quell for a bit and turns towards the door. As he was just Infront of me he stopped looking be hind me. "Look after her" he said softly trying not to show how hurt he was by the tone of his voice. Tak places his hand on my shoulder briefly then proceeds to walk off.

Quell walks towards me at a fast past and holds me. "I'm sorry you had to see that" she said so sincerely as she gave me direct eye contact. I could see how hurt she was, having to make such a huge descion. She slowly places her head on my shoulder with her face facing my neck. As speachless and confused as I am I held her close to me and placed my right hand on her head. "I needed to tell you something but it can wait" I whispered softly as any loud noise could trigger something in her.
Quell lifts her head giving me a soft peck "can we get out if this house i need something to distract me from what just happened"

"Let's go get a few things from the shops and head back to Jarrods?"

"I really need to see briah" quell said as her voice breaks.

Well that's better then finding her cheating or seeing a bunch of dead bodies scattered on the floor again.
My hands places on her thigh the entire car ride to the shops. "Want anything babe? " I said as I open the car door.

"I'll come with you" quell looked down at her lap as she opened the door.

She walks beside me as we enter.
"What should I do?" I questioned myself
So I moved my hand onto hers and held it trying to comfort her. She's dead quiet the entire time.

Lifting my phone from my pocket I see what the b0yz wanted.

Jarrod: cheese platter and his usual bubble tea
River: children tears Aka tea
Briah: bubble tea also cheese platter
Giarna: nothing (which means mountain dew and pineapple lumps)

Quell and I gather all the things and start heading towards the car. "Aren't you going to say something?" I said as I turn looking at quell

"He didn't die" she replied but with a blanked angry expression

"Do you still love him, I'm curious."

"No, I'm not sure as to why but... I have this hatred feeling about him. He's so reckless and stupid, destroying his own life to be with me." Quells expression changes a bit

"Try focus on something else you can speak to briah soon"
I unlocked the car and opened the door for quell as I took the bags the bags off of her, throwing them into the back seat for easier access.

Trying to break the depressing vibes I put in quells favourite playlist. "You're past the days of war things are... Different now and tak has to understand that" I said to quell quickly looking at her but not trying to take my eyes off the road.
Quell nods and thinks about what I said. I notice she starts cheering up as she listens to the music.

Eventually we arrived at Jarrods.