Chapter 4: Sleepover

Start from the beginning

"Aw!" Alyssa and Lily looked at each other and screamed in unison or should I say "fan girl"? 

"Its not that big of a deal" I cried. They are overreacting too much! I didn't even say yes!

"He's so cute! You're so lucky!" Lily giggles gleefully. Lily and her fantasies, they are the main problem here.

"Really?" Alyssa asked us in shock.

"Yeah you should have seen him!" Lily said, laughing like a maniac. Is she high or is it just boy crazy? I think it's a mix of both. 

"What happened to you anyways?" I asked Alyssa.

"You know the usual stuff." She blushed. What is she hiding? She doesn't usually act this way, unless it's about a boy. Oh my gosh! Did she get a new boyfriend?! 

"Alyssa, what are you keeping from us?" Lily nudged her leg. Okay, that's a weird spot to nudge someone, but okay. 

"Nothing. " she mumbles, as she looks the other way. Yup, she's definitely hiding something. .

"Come on! I told you what happen to me!" I reminded her. It's not fair because I'm always the one who tells them everything that happens!

"You still havent told us what happen with you and Jayden!" Alyssa talked back. I totally forgotten about him, you can't blame me! He said that he was going to the party, but I didn't see him there. I wonder if he saw me? Did he see me and Chris kiss? I really hope not. What will he think of me then?

"Oh Yeah!" Lily squeezes my arm. Dang, she's strong. She may not be good at gym but she's stronger then she looks.

"Spill it girl" She demanded me. Alyssa sighs in relief. What am I? Her bait? Well, not on my watch. 

"Hey, you are you going to spill it too!" I looked at Alyssa and grabbed her by the arm. Then one of Lily's maid came in with a plate of chocolate chip cookies. Mm, my favourite! My chocolate chip cookies have finally arrived! 

"Sounds like you girls are having fun." She smiled at us and putted down the plate of cookies on the  table in front of us. 

"Here are some cookies. Eat them when you get hungry." She told us. 

"Thank you!" We said in unison and she leaves the door closed. I stood up and immediately ran over to the table to snatch a cookie. When I took a bite, the taste explodes in my mouth. Mm, fresh out of the oven! The chocolate chip melts in my mouth and oh my god, I want more! It's just so good!

"You must really like the cookie." Lily laughed at me.

"You should really try one of these. They are A-mazing!" I took another one from the plate and quickly munched on it like it's everything I have to live for. What do I do without you, cookies?!

"So, what happened after you guys went to the office?" Lily asked me, while I was about to take another cookie off the plate.

"Nothing much. We had a moment but that's all." I said, taking another bite from the cookie. They are like heaven, but why am I the only one eating? Do I look like a pig? Maybe I should stop hogging it; no matter how much I love them, I can't keep them all to myself..

"What kind of moment?" Alyssa pointed out and raised her eyebrow. What exactly does she mean by 'kind of moment'? 

"He only asked me if I was going to the party, that's all." I confessed as I munched on the cookie happily. Fourth one, here I come!

"Dude, that was a sign!" She squealed. Man, even from here her squeals are still loud. What? How is that a sign? He's probably just making some small talk, nothing big.