Taking Care Of Zhan(2): Chapter 40

Start from the beginning

Soon a warmth spread across Yibo's both and his body relaxed. He stopped struggling and titled his head giving Zhan more access to deepen the kiss. When Zhan felt Yibo relaxing under his touch, he left the latter's hands and pulled him closer by pulling Yibo by his waist. Yibo moaned when their chests collided with each other while his one hand traveled to Zhan's nape pulling him closer while the other got entangled in Zhan's messy hair.

The entangling of Yibo's fingers in Zhan's hair drove him crazy. He aggressively bit Yibo's lower lip drawing blood from it and sucking on it as if his life depended on it. Yibo couldn't hold himself anymore as he started to unbutton Zhan's shirt.

Zhan broke the kiss as he felt that Yibo was running out of breath. Yibo let out groan due to breaking off the kiss. Zhan smiled as the simple kiss drove Yibo crazy and he was panting heavily. Zhan gently caressed Yibo's wet swollen lips while his eyes looked into the latter's half-lidded eyes.

"You are getting too brave today," Zhan said looking seductively into Yibo's eyes while the latter finished unbuttoning Zhan's shirt

"Zhan..." Yibo said breathlessly while his hand touched Zhan's bare chest. "I need you."

"Hm?" Zhan smiled mischievously and lifted up Yibo while the latter wrapped his legs around Zhan's waist.

As Zhan was looking at Yibo, memorizing the beautiful face, Yibo smashed his lips against Zhan's. Zhan closed his eyes feeling the soft pulpy lips moving aggressively while he carried Yibo towards the bed.

Upon reaching the bed, Zhan gently put Yibo on the bed while Yibo moved backward without breaking the kiss. Zhan hovered over Yibo and his expert fingers unbuttoned Yibo's shirt. Breaking the kiss, Zhan straddled Yibo and removed his shirt, discarding it somewhere in the room while the latter stared at Zhan breathlessly. Zhan then removed his own shirt seductively. Yibo looked away unable to see that scene which made him aroused beyond imagination.

Zhan smirked as he roughly pulled Yibo by holding his cheeks, making the latter look at him.

"Yibo, I don't like it when you look away from me." Zhan leaned in towards Yibo, so close that his breath directly fell on Yibo's soft lips. "Your eyes only should see me when you are with me," Zhan whispered and licked Yibo's bottom lip, sending sudden electrified waves through the latter's body.

Zhan lowered his head and his naughty tongue licked Yibo's jawline, traveling from jawline to Adam's apple. Zhan gently sucked on Yibo's Adam's apple while soft moans escaped from the latter's lips.

Zhan kept on sucking Yibo's soft skin on the neck, occasionally biting on it, leaving red marks on it while his tongue moved swiftly licking the red spots to reduce the pain due to sucking.

"Zhan..." Yibo threw his head back when he felt sudden ripples of pleasure hit him as Zhan's cold fingertips brushed against Yibo's sensitive buds.

Leaving Yibo's neck, Zhan's lips traveled to Yibo's chest, leaving a trail of wet kisses along the way. Yibo arched his body when Zhan's sinister lips sucked on Yibo's bud while his other hand played with the other.

"Zhan..." Yibo said still gasping for air.

"Hm?" Zhan looked at Yibo.

"Zhan, I love you." Yibo hugged Zhan, burying his face in the crook of the latter's neck.

"I love you too, my kitten," Zhan said, gently caressing Yibo. "Yibo, I only love you. Don't get jealous if I talk to Zan Jin, okay?" Zhan said breaking the hug. "I already told you, I have my own reasons for doing it."

"Cannot you tell me the reason?" Yibo asked making puppy eyes.

"Yibo..." Zhan cupped Yibo's face gently. "I don't know why but I feel Zan Jin is Meng Yao."

"What!?" Yibo blurted out as he couldn't believe his ears.

_______________________________

2. BTW, I need help.

Does anyone know how to destroy the f*cking emotions permanently? I am currently dying due to these emotions. Getting hurt again and again is just making me go insane. Does anyone know how to stop being kind to others? Me being too kind to my friends is my main problem and I am ending up getting hurt.

Does anyone have any solution for this?

3. Sorry for typing mistakes.

4. English is not my first language, so please compromise.

.