5)An apology dinner? Wow

Start from the beginning

He doesn't look exactly comfortable, but it seems he likes the look.
"They make human clothes just in human sizes, so it's a bit tight on my arms..."
"No, you look good..." You sigh, looking off to the side.
"Do you want or need anything before I leave, Human?"
"When will you be back?"
"Give me an hour or two." He stated
"Can you send anyone to keep me company? I'm going crazy..." You plead
"I can try"
'She seems more willing to talk, but she can't even really look at me. I think she has more honor than I do...'

As you collect all the notes across the room, reading through them once more, you hear a person. You jump up excitedly. It was Santana.
"Sanny!" You yell, before jumping around his neck, just as he enters.
He looks confused, but not uncomfortable. You tell him about the bath, and he can't help, but laugh a bit at the thought of his honorable Master kneeling and following a human's orders. In exchange, he tells you about what he's been thinking.
"I-I thought of a nickname... For you. How about my Fortitudo? It means... Treasure in Latin. Forti for short..."

(If you don't like the nickname, make your own, no problem with that. You can even say your ideas in the comments :) )

"Oh Santana... I love it. It is so cute!"
Santana looks at you confused
"Cute?"
"Oh, like something that makes your heart flutter. Something pretty, small..."
"So then you're cute?"
"I... Uh.... I guess? It's a kind of compliment you say to special people."
"You are special Forti!"
You laugh, trying to hide your blush. You continue on your conversation.

...

As you spend time talking, a breeze followed by footsteps is sensed by you. It's time. You stand up, hugging Santana.
"Have fun you two!"
He waves at you, as you follow behind Wamuu. He still seems cold and distant. You need to cheer him up. You come closer to him, and hook your arm into his. (Ya know that thing, when like you hold each other by your elbows I guess... ).

He looks down at you, surprised.
"You can barely keep up, kitten"
"Well you are literally twice my size you know..."
"I better fix that" he says, and unexpectedly picks you up in his arms.
You feel extremely awkward.
"I can walk you know..."
He just chuckles.

As he carries you further, you remember the night of your kidnapping. You start crying softly. Wamuu stops dead in his tracks.
"I-Is something wrong? Did I hurt you? Please, tell me" he begged.
"I remembered the time when you stole me... I want home..." You sob quietly.
"You know I can't do that... Maybe if you charm Lord Kars enough... I-I'm sure you could."
He turns you over a bit, so you sit in his hands, and you hug his neck, still crying. He can't do anything right now, and you both know it. You two get close to a big door, that has a large padlock on it. It is unlocked. Wamuu let's you down, and wipes your face slightly.
"Go ahead"

You push on the heavy door, Wamuu helping you a bit. You gasp. It is a balcony. You can see the stars, and moon above you. You spin around in a circle in disbelief. You rush over to the railing, just to find out it is impossible to look down. There are clouds all arount the base of the palace. Somewhere far back, you recognise the lights of a city. You sit on the ground, smiling and crying at the same time. Your emotions are going wild.

Wamuu comes over and puts a hand on your shoulder.
"You know the reason I took you here. Come on. I am only outside with you because it is meant as an apology."
You look back at a single table on the balcony, with a small candle just to make light. You drag yourself over, and sit on one of the chairs, only to have Wamuu gentlemanly push your chair for you. He then sits across.

You two stare at each other for a bit, before he awkwardly says: " How do human dinners work?"
You start laughing and he looks embarrassed.
"You took so much time to prepare this, only to find out you don't know how it works? Damn unicorn jerk, I need to teach you how to 'internet' "
"I don't know what your infraweb or whatever is, but help me out here please."

You are both laughing by now.
You explain to him that usually either people go to a restaurant having others serve you, or cook at home. He gets at least that much. But when you try to explain what a "date" is, he loses it.
"Humans are so complicated! Why can't they just hunt a deer in the wild, and rip it open together or something?"

He did make a dinner. It was a beautifully cut salad with pieces of chicken, and some other small treats here and there. He also makes a dessert of sorts. A fruity cup with some vanilla ice cream. You don't even ask where he gets the ingredients from anymore. He does try a few bites, but he mostly tries to stuff you with whatever food he has. He almost takes away your dessert just to try to feed you, but you jokingly threaten him you'll throw the table off of the balcony.

You two had fun, even though at some times, you felt like crying. As time flows to about midnight, he looks at you seriously.
"I'm sorry"
"Huh?"
"For what happened"
"You mean Esidisi? It's solved now, he had to listen to my orders. And you gave me so many things today..."
"Not that. How we kidnapped you."
You get teary again.
"It wasn't my idea, I swear... I tried to protect your life by suggesting we keep you... I didn't know it would turn this wild. It wasn't honorable of me to have stolen you away"
"Shut it..."
"I'm really sorry Human, I-"
"Shut up!" You jump up and cover his mouth. "I don't care. Let me just enjoy right here and now. The future can wait." You uncover his mouth, but shush him. Then you swiftly look at the sky once more.
"I want to see it again soon.."
You turn back to him.

"Take me away, my royal steed." You order him laughing.
"You asked for it" he picks you up onto his back and runs through the maze so quickly you almost missed it.
"Why haven't we done this on the way here?"
"I wanted to have a bit more fun. Have a good night, kitten."
"Night, unicorn jerk"

You try to process everything that happened, sometimes smiling, sometimes crying. By the time you walk to your bed, you're totally drained. You uncover your blanket to find - Santana. Did he fall asleep right here?! You slightly push him to the furthest corner of the bed (like a dog, oof). You're too tired to care.

What an emotional rollercoaster.
Hope you enjoyed. I tend to feel the emotion I write about, and I felt confused this whole time. Would you forgive them? Would you try to enjoy the dinner, or rather think about what happened?