Chapter 27.5: After the Intramurals (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

THE START OF SOMETHING NEW"

"Ohhh, yeaaaah...

Now who'd ever thought that,...... oooh" to be honest, ang cool niyang kumanta. Ang ganda ng boses at ang amo ng mukha niya.

"We'd both be here tonight... yeah"

"And the world look so much brighter (brighter brighter)

Oh with you by my side" I just watched him as he feel the moment. Ako naman para akong dinikitan ng maraming glue sa paa, I CANT MOVE!

"I know........that something has changed

Never felt this way"

"i know it's for real" It's time for me to feel the moment.

"This could be the start

Of something new

It feels so right to be here with you.... oooh...

And now looking in your eyes

I feel in my heart (feel in my heart)

the start of something new" kung titingnan niyo kami, para kaming mga baliw pero who cares! I want to enjoy this moment! Kahit walang tao or audience, ang sarap pa rin sa pakiramdam.

"I never knew that it could happen till it happen to me, oooooh yeaaah" I enjoy whatching him while he his feeling the moment. HAHAHA ang cute kasi niya eh. 

"i didnt knew it before

But now it's easy to see.........Oooooooh" 

"Cause it's the start of something new

It feels so right to be here with you....ooh" 

He hold my hand and slowly pulled me to him

"and now....... lookin' in your eyes

I feel in my heart." He put my hands in his chest. Yung sa may heart nga banda XD. I can really feel the fast beating of his precious heart.

" the start of something new" He placed his forehead into mine and closed his eyes. His eyelashes are so damn attractive. His smile is so irresistible and his breath is so breathtaking. It smells like strawberry. Really.

For the first time, i think, i really admire this man. He made this day PERFECT. Kahit ang supaldo minsan ng lalaking to at kung makasigaw akala mo nasa planetang pluto ang layo ninyong dalawa, pinapasaya pa rin niya ako.