"The other night, you told that dude, 'if you shoot somebody, shoot me.'  That's pretty ballsy." Aaron's eyes then went for Eleanor. "And I saw you go after him, when he was picked up by that crazy dude. Pretty ballsy too. I don't want those weapons in this neighborhood. I got a nephew who lives here."

The two teens gazed at each other, before turning to the man.

"Who are these guys? What can you tell me about the guy with the wings?" It was Peter's turn to talk now, and the man shook his head.

"Other than he's a psychopath dressed like a demon, nothing. I don't know who he is or where he is." The teenagers were about to walk off again, but the man spoke once more. "I do know where he's gonna be."

"Really?" The girl asked.

"Yeah, this crazy dude I used to work with, he's supposed to be doing a deal with him."

"Yes! Yes. Thank-" Peter thanked, and both teens turned to start strolling away, ready to go into action when Aaron stopped them.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. I didn't tell you where. You don't have a location."

"Shit." Eleanor cursed. "He's right."

The disguised adolescents came closer to the criminal, who was still attached to the trunk of his car, waiting for more information.

"Can I give you both some advice?" The man asked, and the other two hummed in response. "You got to get better at this part of the job."

"I don't understand. We're intimidating." Peter argued, and Aaron gave an unamused look.

"She's kinda scary. Not you. Anyway man, Staten Island ferry, eleven."

"Oh, that's soon." Eleanor remarked, glancing at her best friend.

They were now about to finally walk away, and before they did, Peter spoke.

"Hey, that's gonna dissolve in two hours."

"No, no, no, no. Come fix this." The man begged, pointing to his hand.

"You deserve that." Eleanor responded, walking away with Peter.

"I got ice cream in here!"

"You deserve that, you're a criminal. Bye, Mr. Criminal!"

°°°

Both teens now found themselves at the top of the parking lot, with a question in mind. The pair knew they had the same question, but they were just too afraid to talk.

"So, you can't teleport yourself there?" Peter asked Eleanor, looking towards the horizon.

"No, Peter. That's not how it works." Eleanor answered, stepping a little bit closer to the edge of the building, looking down. "I don't even know how it works."

Her friend kept quiet before he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Come on, we got this."

Eleanor knew he was smiling under the mask, so she let out a breath and asked, "So. How do we proceed?"

SKYFALL | PETER PARKER [ 1 ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें