"Fine Ravi. What time time are you gonna be here?"

"In an hour or so."

"Okay."

"See you, bye." I ended the call

"Why didn't you tell her to meet me?" My manager snapped

"Its too early for that. Let me work my ways." And I left him there.

-----

I decided to bring her flowers and cake. Maybe it's never too late to introduce myself in a formal way. I drove wearing a smile singing along with song in the car. Not too long when I arrived at her condo's building. I gave the vallet attendant my car keys. Oh shit. I forgot to ask her what floor and unit she is. I placed the flower and cake in one hand struggling a bit. Fuck. Really, Ravi? What the hell are you doing? I brushed off the thought. There's no turning back now Ravi. You got this. I was about to look her name on my contacts when I remembered I don't have her number yet. Damn it. I really have to ask for her number later.

I have been calling her on instagram for the third time now. I hope she- my thoughts were cut off when she finally picked up the call. Thanks God.

"Hi. Sorry I forgot to ask what floor you're at?"

"27th. 2710. Its on the right of the lift." She says

"Alright. See you in a bit." I ended the call and put my phone back on the back pocket of my jogger jeans. As I walk to the lift, some people notices me but luckily they're not asking to take a picture with me. But I saw someone took a picture and I smirked. I'll wait for you to post that, don't forget to tag me.

I knocked four times and pressed the buzzer. Fuck why do I suddenly feel so nervous? You're just here to be friends with her formally, Ravi. Keep your cool. I heard unlock the door inside and I took a deep breathe as she slowly opens the door.

"Hi.." I smiled

"Hi.."

"Can I come in?" I asked her politely.

"Oh-sure. Sorry. Come in." She opens the door enough for me to get inside

"You can sit here." She points at the single sofa facing the windows

"Oh by the way. These are for you." I hand her the flowers and cake. I hope she likes it.

"What's with the flower and cake?" She asked me while taking it. I can see that she's trying to hold her laugh. Amusing.

"I just realized that I haven't formally inteoduced myself to you last night.. and also for dragging you with the issue." I explained. Her face turns blank. What? Did I say something wrong? She turns her back and walks to the dinning table and put the box cake.

"You didn't. It was my fault, Ravi. I shouldn't have kissed you. I was so caught up with my emotions and I'm drunk. If I didn't kiss you, you won't have a problem. I'm sorry if-" I cut her off.

"No. Don't say sorry. You don't have to. Actually there's no problem at all." She turn around to face me

"What do you mean there's no problem at all? Ravi, our picture were all over the news. You're trending on twitter. What are you talking about that there's no problem when obviously there is? If it wasn't because of my stupidity, this won't happen. Your career, your fans. Fuck. Why do I always end up ruining eveything." She almost whispered her last words and I saw a tear fell from her eyes. Why the fuck is she crying?! I stride towards her and automatically wiped her tears and she flinched.

"You're crying again. I just told you that there's no problem, yet here you are overthinking. Did you even hear me blame you for what happened? I didn't right?" She nodded her head still looking down. Good thing I have a sister, I managed how to calm her down from crying