I was trying to avoid having Tyler notice that I was honey and wet and that my panties were sticking to my pussy lips but I kept squirming around and making noises.

"Babe?" He calles me but I ignored him.

I felt his hand slowly move from my stomach down to the hem of my yoga pants. He stuck his hand in my pants and went inside my panties and ran one of his fingers up my slit. I let out a long moan and threw my head back.

He kept sliding his finger up and down my slit torturously slow and then without warning he plunged his finger in my pussy and started pumping in and out.

"Oooo fuck ty." I moaned.

I grabbed his wrist and tried forcing him to go faster but he kept his pace. He added another finger and finally started pumping faster making me lose my mind in pleasure. I felt that I was close. It felt like something strong was forcing its way up from the depth of my soul.

"Fuck fuck fuck I'm gonna cum bab-" my eyes were starting to roll in the back on my head when Tyler stopped.

"What the fuckkk Tyler !!" I yelled at him.

"Shhh." He said chuckling. I watch him get up from behind me on the couch and stand in front of me.

He stuck his fingers in his mouth and licked the clean before he ripped down his boxers and peeled off his shirt in two quick moves. His dick grabbed and started stroking it. Even though I wanted that orgasm, I wanted to suck his dick more.

I sat up and grabbed his hand pulling him closer to me. I looked down at his dick and immediately stuffed it in my mouth.

He groaned and grabbed the back of my head. I tried my best to go all the way down but my gag reflex wasn't allowing it. I gagged and it felt like I was going to throw up so I pulled back before I threw up on his dick.

I grabbed his dick with my right hand and started pumping while sucking. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and circled my tongue around the tip.

"Fuck baby, you gotta stop." He moaned. But I kept sucking.

He pulled my head back letting his dick fall from my mouth with a pop. He turned us around so that I was facing the tv and he was behind me. He sat down on the couch and pulled me back so that I was standing right over his dick.

"Ride me baby." He said.

I opened my legs and he was holding up his sick so i slowly slide all the way down until his dick was deep inside me.

I placed my hands on his knee and started to bounce on his sick. I was a moaning mess, trying hard to to keep the rhythm. I started to ride him faster, feeling that orgasm making it way back up.

Tyler quickly stood up with me in his arm and walked over to the arm of the couch.

"Rest your hands on the arm of the couch baby." He said. He lifted my leg and placed it on the cushion part of the couch.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked?

"Y-yes." I said.

I felt him place the tip of his dick af my entrance and push in slightly before pulling out and repeating that process over and over.

"Stop teasing mf." I said.

As soon as I said that he rammed into me and was pounding into me like he was going crazy for it.

"Ahhhh yess daddy harder." I screamed.

He grunted and grabbed my hips going harder and faster until I felt like I might be ripped in half. I don't know if this is good for the baby but it feels so good.

I was so fucking close I could taste.

"Ty please don't stop don't stop don't stop." I moaned, my eyes rolling back into my head I exploded into a millions pieces right there on the couch.

I heard Tyler grunt and pounded into me one last time before he held still and I felt his cum filling me up. We sat there for a couple of minutes, breathing heavily and caressing each other body

He pulled out of me and picked me up bridal style and walked me to his room and into the bathroom. He placed me on the sink and turned on the shower. He came back over to me and placed me on the ground. I felt my knees buckle and I almost fell but Tyler was there to catch me.

He chuckled, "it was that good." He said.

"Don't be cocky." I said.

He took his time and washed both of us. When we got up and picked out our clothes and go dress and then he dressed me.

"Can you hand me my coconut oil. I don't want to be ashy." I said.

He handed the bottle and sat down next to me. He took some in his hand and kneeled down on the floor and started oiling my legs and feet.

"Thank you baby." I said.

"Anything for you mama." He said standing up and placing a kiss on my nose.

"You hungry?" he said.

"Of course I am. When am I not." I laughed.

We walked into the kitchen and he was taking out stuff to make a sandwich. The door bell rang and I looked at Tyler.

"Whose that?" I said.

"I don't know but I'll go find out." He said walking out of the kitchen. I followed behind him and stood behind the door when he opened it.

"Oh Tiffany hey, you need Kiara." He said sounded confused.

I came out from behind the door to see tiffany standing with some young girl who looks so be about sixteen.

"Who's that tiff." I asked. Staring at the girl.

"Well this is supposedly your little sister." She said.

"WHAT?!" I yelled