Chapter 5

(A/N hellooo enjoying the story so far?)

Richie's POV

I walked home, kicking rocks left and right. I heard a familiar car, followed by terrible music and the smell of cigarettes. That's when I knew, I had to RUN.

"Shit," I mumbled. I began picking up my pace until I started to run. I tried to outrun the car, but it was no use.

"Where do you think you are going, fairy?" Henry asked, taking a long drag from his cigarette.

"Home, dumbass," I said, knowing what was coming next.

"What did you just say to me?"

"I said, home dumbass. I knew you were stupid, I didn't you were deaf too."

"Handle him," Henry ordered. I expected Belch or Victor, rarely Patrick, because even though I would be in the middle of getting my ass beat, I knew Henry would be giving him a blow job.

But this person was neither of them. It was a new kid. He had dirty blonde curly hair with a green jacket and a striped shirt. He threw his backpack at me, and there was a name on it. Conner B. B as in... BOWERS. HENRY BOWERS'S COUSIN. Shit, he must take after his bitch ass cousin, to make him come beat up a kid. Today was not going so well. Minus the kiss, of course, the best decision of my life. He started to throw punches at my ribcage, leaving bruises, and then at my face, giving me a black eye and a bloody nose.

He told Bowers and his gang that he will finish the rest while they are gone. When we were both alone after they drove off, he started apologizing. A lot.

"I am SOOOOOOO sorry. Henry makes me do these things and I can't really chicken out or he will beat my ass. I'll try and stop him from hurting you and your friends." He helped me up off the ground.

"Why are you being nice to me?"

"Because..."

He cut himself off by kissing me. After a second he ran off, as I saw his body become smaller and smaller.