chapter five

The next day, I sat on the bleachers, writing in my notebook as the cheer team gossip.

Werewolves were in here too, so I decided to not bring attention to myself.

Just then Addison ran in blowing on her whistle.

"I am so fired up to be running cheer practice. Together we can do anything." I smiled at my cousin.

"Addie." Bree pointed at the wolves as Addison turned.

"Sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only." She said excusing me.

"Ha. Just try to get us to leave." Wynter said.

"Wynter. Some respect." Wyatt told her as I stood up.

"No, she doesn't want you to leave. She wants you to stay. So us what you can do." I smirked crossing my arms.

"The cheer team is for everyone." Addison replied wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

Werewolves and cheerleaders lined up together as I sat back down.

"Five! Six! Seven! Eight!" Addison chanted.

Then a moment later the doors opened as Bonzo ran in, and Zed and Eliza stood at the door.

The wolves and cheerleaders cheered together as I smiled.

Wyatt and Addison laughed hugging each other as my stomach dropped.

"That was so amazing! You are all natural cheerleaders." Addison said.

"We wolves work well together." Wyatt told Addison.

"But I'm not a wolf."

Wynter started coughing as I ran to her.

"Wynter?" I held her up as Bucky came in clapping.

"Well, done Addison." He said.

"With werewolves on cheer, this election is so in the bag."

"Bucky this is not about politics." I growled at my cousin.

"I always just felt like cheer to unite." Addison told him.

"You are going to make a great cheer captain."

"I'm going to be cheer captain." Everyone clapped as I rolled my eyes.

"I was thinking the team could move beyond trophies and we could start an outreach program."

"Whoa. Cheer is what I say cheers about. And it's about winning." Bucky smiled.

"You are a leader Addison." Wyatt said grabbing her hand.

"Something a lot greater than cheer." Addison smiled as I looked at the door.

"Zed." I said as Addison snapped out of it.