chapter 7💖

Alvaros pov :

I woke up in ales arms and it was the best feeling in the world i looked at him admiring his face for a little he then woke up and smiled "like what you see" I looked away and blushed only to have him move my face to look at him and then he pecked my nose aw I giggled and kissed his lips

---

"Alvaro are we gonna tell the boys about us" he asked me nervously "uh I mean if your ready" he shook his head quickly "no no I'm not ready yet" I just gave him a small smile "that's fine there's time" he smiled back and walked over to me and kissed me I then pulled away and began getting ready for the day "soo were are you going" ale asked me following me into the bathroom "Mattias don't you remember he invited us all to chill at his" he giggled "oh yeah forgot about that" I smiled at how dumb he was "yeah now go get ready" he kissed the back of my head before saying "okayy" he then came back into the bathroom ten minutes later dressed and began brushing his teeth with the spare tooth brush he uses when he stays.

He then picked me up and sat me on the counter and began kissing me slowly he pulled away and left small kisses on my neck and then  biting my neck leaving a couple hickeys behind I gasped and pushed him away playfully "baby people are gonna see those" he just smirked and helped me of the counter locking our hands together and kissing my nose "so what at least they know your not single" I rolled my eyes and we began walking to Mattias house.