Who am I now?

Hi! I'm Melissa Sparks! And well this is my life...

When I was like 5 I have seen my parents do sex... it was terrifying 😫
I had nightmares about that until I got 14 years old. My mom was acting like ''hey what's the big deal? You will do it one day too. It's normal! So stop acting like a child!'' And she screamed this on my 7th birthday.

  When I walk near by school I am hoping not to meet my classmates my old fake friends who knew I had troubles with my orientation and always flirted with me.💔 and everytime I went with one of her on toilet they always kissed me...then I always ran away. But now let's stop about me and let's move onto the story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  Melissa ran to Jackie and Tom.

      Jackie- 16 y.
                    Loves jokes, Heterosexual,            
                    Bff of Melissa
                    Loyal
     Tom- 19 y.
                Homosexual, Like a brother     
                To Melissa
                Loyal
''Hey guys'' screamed Melissa as she hugged them. ''THAT'S MY CUTIE SWEETIE BFF!!'' Screamed Jackie
''Oh my gosh. Jackie you killed my ears.'' Said Melissa with a laugh. Then Tom picked up Melissa in the air and started to spin. It was like his ritual when he meets Melissa pick her up and spin her until she cannot know how to walk.

                Melissa's dream
''Hey mom! Look what I drew!'' Said Melissa. ''Wow great you drew a picture of your dead father who was a jerk..'' Melissa started to cry and screamed ''You are lying! Dad was amazing guy! He was the only one who understood me! And was my hero! You never supported me... you never been at any my drama performance.... you...never...LOVED ME!!'' And ran away then flash! ''AA!''
N-no... oh my gosh... this can't be... Melissa started to cry... then her bedroom opened ''Melissa? What's wrong baby...'' Said Her dad. Dad took a seat next to me ''c'mon what happened?'' Said with calm but worried voice. ''D-dad I had a nightmare when it was different mom was alive but you were dead...'' she started to cry even more.'' Baby shh... It's gonna be alright it was just nightmare look I am here hugging you talking to you... I will never leave you...I promise...'' then Melissa felt asleep on her dad's shoulder. ''Good night sweetie.'' Whispered quietly.