Games and Boo-boos

Start from the beginning

"Yes, Ate Bei. Our Ate Iza is behaved. But she ate a lot. Mana talaga sa Mimi nya." Dani replied while greeting her Ate Bei with a beso.

"Titaaaa!" She shrieked and pouted. Just the reaction that Dani wants to get from her because that's how her Ate Bei is when she gets embarrassed or she feels like she's defeated sa pangbu-bully nila.

"I will call you Tita Danyot na really, not Tita Gorgeous." She stomped her foot.

"Only your mimi can call me like that. She will be mad at you if you call me Danyot." She retorted and then stuck her tongue out.

"Hey, you two, stop na. Para kayong mga bata. Well, Iza is naman. But you are not, Danyot. 'Di ka cute." Bea is always like that with Dani. She would always bully her, it's how she shows her love for her.

"Hay nako, Queen B as in bully talaga." Dani said while rolling her eyes at her.

"Oh, here, Mama said na bilhan ka nito. Hmp." Dani said handing her a bag of mini doughnuts.

"Ang sweet talaga ni Mama Moz. I think kami talaga ni Ate Ly and favorite daughters nya eh." Said Bea, obviously teasing Dani.

"Whatever, Ate Bei. Sige na. I have to go, baka gabihin pa ako. Bye, Ate Iza and Mimi." Dani said while kissing the two on the cheek.

"Take care on your way home, Danyot. Drive carefully. message me pag nakauwi ka na." She said before Dani left.

°°°°°

Bea just finished helping her daughter change clothes. Iza wants to watch her Dada's game daw kasi. If she doesn't know the appetite of her daughter, she will really believe her. But, the truth is, Iza just wants to eat the mini doughnuts her Lala gave her mom.

"Mimi, I'll stay beside you until Dada's home na ha." She sweetly said.

"Okay, you can sleep here if you want to. You will sleep in the middle just like when you were younger." Bea told her daughter.

"No na, Mimi. I'm an ate na, so I will sleep later in my room." Bea and Thirdy let Iza sleep in a separate room when she turned six. They want their daughter to not to be so dependent to them. Despite that, Iza still sleeps with them sometimes until the day she knew that she will have a sibling.

She wanted to be a "real ate" na daw kasi, that's why she has to be brave and sleep in her own room. That's also the reason why they call her "Ate Iza" now. It made them happy because she reacted positively when they told her that Bea's pregnant. Well, given the age gap, they thought that Iza won't be that accepting. But, thankfully, it's the exact opposite.

"Mimi, can I have doughnuts, please?" Her daughter said in her pa-cute voice. Bea internally laughed when she heard what her daughter said. She saw this coming.

"Okay, but you can only eat three, okay? And you have to brush your teeth after." So Iza happily went to the fridge inside her parents room to get the paper bag with mini donuts.

The girl settled on the bed with her mom. They continued watching the game. There's only more than one minute left and lamang na ang team ni Thirdy ng 13 points. The game is still intense kaya she kept on glancing din kanina sa TV when the last quarter started.

"Isaac Go for three!" The commentator said.

"Wow. Ninong Ice is also magaling!" The girl beside her said out of nowhere. Bea thought she's so focused on the what she's eating.

"Of course, Ate. Dada and Ninong Ice used to be teammates back when we were in the university." She said looking at her daughter then back at the screen.