three.

“you are with jeno ah..” she teased her friend while teasing look displayed at her face. it was rare to heejin for hyunjin to be with boys especially if they just met.

“don’t tell me you’re jealous heejin?” hyun teased back with a shocked face. “yaah. don’t worry. #2jin will remain superior.” she said with a suspicious look and both of them chuckled.

“why were you with him anyway? not that i hate him but.. it’s really unusual that you are with a guy you know?” she asked and hyunjin nodded.

“you have a point.. i bumped into him and saw the stressul and apologetic look at his face. i think he’s really exhausted since he’s searching for his friend.. na jaemin? i heard him whispering before the collision happened. and i invited him to get bread and we chatted.” she explained and it was now heejin’s turn to nod.

“do you know you are at fault why he didn’t received christmas gift last year?” she asked while trying to hold her laugh.

“what..? he was there with us the whole time..? i thought it was between the girls. i wasn’t informed that i will be giving him a gift and he joined.” she asked wih confused look at her face.

“wait.. no one told you about it? but he never took it as a big deal. chenle treated him so yeah.” heej explained and shrugged. “and you also barely know each other. you were too busy admiring that senior named kim sunwoo despite of having the same last name. ugh, incest.” she added up and rolled her eyes with disgust.

“bitch! don’t you ever—”

“i won’t! especially with the fact that you gave him a rose, 2 packs of kitkats and one letter that was written at a sheet of bond paper!” she exclaimed and cackle, definitely stealing the attention of others. but with her exclaim, hyunjin chased her and they have been running around in circles for 10 minutes playing tag.