"BOO!"
I yelled back and we ran to eachother and she jumped and hugged me wrapping her arms and legs around me

"Jenni! Jess is here! She's really here!"
Snooki yelled and we hugged tightly

"I see that! No fucking way! Aww babe!"
Jenni yelled and Snooki and Jenni group hugged me.

"Oh shit mamas! You're here! I had no idea!"
Mike ran up and hugged me.

"Mike! Hi!"
I said and hugged him. He hugged me tightly, picking me up just a bit before lowering me.

"I heard you're getting hitched! Poor girl but congrats! I just wanna say I'm so proud of you for getting to where you are today! So so proud Mike! I knew there was a good man in there somewhere im sorry I haven't been around much, work isbjist so crazy and so demanding"
I said smiling as my eyes got glassy.

"Awe thankyou mammas. That means a lot"
Mike said kissing my cheek

"What about me?!"
Ron said walking up with his big bright smile and holding out his arms

"Teddy bear!"
I said running up and hugging him. He picked me up and spun me, hugging me tightly. I giggled hugging back.

"You look great!"
Ron said

"So do you! You look happy"
I said smiling. He laughed nervously

"Yeahh, Just wait"
he said smirking now with a loght chuckle.

"Oh boy"
I said laughing but I stopped laughing seeing Angelina walk up

"Hey Jess"
Angelina said shyly with a small smile. I don't trust her but for now I'd be civil....
(Quick flashback)

"Come at me bitch! I'll destroy you!" Angelina said

"That's all your good for you talk shit then can't woman up and own up to it you'd rather deny it and talk with your fists cuz you're a fucking pussy ass bitch!"
I yelled angrily

"What did I fucking say?!"
Angelina said in my face. I laughed bitterly

"First of all Back the fuck up! You told all the house mates You saw Mike and I hook up! When I know damn fucking well I just stayed up all night with Mike because he needed a friend to talk to! You're just a mad ass little bitch feeling threatened that Vinny wants ME and not your dirty hampster ass! You think you know everything but you don't know shit! You're a shit talking dirty little Long Island hamster!"
I yelled and she shoved me. I went back a little but I had snapped at that point and jumped on her. My knees were on her arms and I began to hit her repeatedly in the face. My hair had been in a bun so she couldn't grab it. I got her 5 times in the face before it took ALL the guys (Mike, Ron, Pauly and Vinny) to pull me off. By the time I was done her face was bloody af and her eye was black.

"Fuck you bitch! I'm leaving this trashy ass house anyways!"

"Good nobody fucking likes your nasty smelly ass!"
I yelled as the guys let me go

"Well Vinny did"
she said smirking. I went to jump on her again but Vinny and Ron grabbed me by the waist and held me

"I'll fucking kill you bitch! Fuck with me! You're fucking lucky! You better be thanking the fucking Lord it takes me 4 grown ass fucking men to hold me the fuck back from beating you to a pulp! God damn shcmeagle looking bitch! Go back to the ice age where your man Sloth lives!"
I yelled and she stormed off

(End flashback)

"Hey Angelina... uh-"

"Look I just wanna apologize right here and now for the bullshit I caused in the past..it was really immature and fake for me to run my mouth the way that i did.. but if you'd let me I'd like to start over the right way" Angelina said smiling. I sighed and walked over to her

"I'm sorry too..I didn't handle the situation, no pun intended, the mature way and I'd very much like to be friends"
I said smiling. She hugged me and I hugged back.

"Oh yeah! Makeup yeah!"
Pauly said in the megaphone. I laughed

"God we missed you guys right Pauly?"
I said smiling as I looked over to him. We were all standing around the kitchen island.

"Hell Yeah shawty, tell us what's been going on?"
Pauly asked setting down his book bag but it was quiet for a minute and I noticed the roomies looking at Angelina and Vinny...
oh god what now?

"Wait I wanna show you the House first. Nicole, Jenni can you help Jess?" Vinny said smiling at me. I felt my cheeks flush. God damn it!

"No problem!"
Jen said smiling

"Let's go bitch!"
Nicole said taking my hand. I picked up my guitar and book bag while Nicole took my purse and Jen took my rolling suit case and we walkes off.