Borch smiled knowing the Witcher would say that, "It depends on the treasure." Borch solemnly said. Geralt eyed the man with suspicion, Borch caught himself as he went on about being old and wanting to just have a new adventure before he was to old to even just live. Geralt was once again about to decline, not wanting to help a man who should be way pass his mid-life crisis, "And you think killing a dragon will brink yo that?" Geralt asked. "All I know is that there is only one way up the mountain and it's teaming with monsters. With you on my side Witcher we will be unstoppable." Borch said when commotion begin to happen behind him, the table looked over seeing the dwarves getting rowdy with the bartender who looked freighted when one of them jumped and grab his uniform. "Then there are the Reavers, have you heard of them Witcher?" Tea asked. Geralt stared at her, "Yes, and the answer is still no." He said to Borch. 

Borch leaned close to Geralt face whispering to him with seriousness, "You feel it just the same as me, that hole inside you. That itch that can't be scratched, that burns your brain keeps you awake at night. Come with me, i'll show you what your missing." Borch finished. Geralt eyed the man wondering if what he was say was true or just full of shit, "What am I missing?" Geralt asked. Jaskier cleared his throat as he counted the competition, "Excuse me, sorry to ruin this romantic moment but that's three, where's the forth?" He asked. It wasn't long before Yennefer entered the tavern, Jaskier whooped with false joy as he spotted the crazy woman, "Ooh-hoo! Oh no, no, no." He said while laughing. Geralt eyed the woman as she too eyed him back, "Thank you this been great but as the man said we must go. Geralt." Jaskier slapped Geralt shoulder. 

Geralt was about to agree when he felt the familiar pull in his soul, his eyes snapped as Velorina entered like a shadow flowing between the patron like a beautiful deadly angel. Borch smiled seeing her entered, he eyed the Witcher knowing he wouldn't resist his offer, "Did I forget to mention that an old friend of mine will also be apart of the team." He calmly said to the wide eye Witcher, Jaskier knew he was doom to die on this journey for sure, "I'm in." Geralt said, he wasn't sure if he was talking to the crazy old man or Velorina who smiled to Borch nodding her head. She then exit the building, not before eyeing Geralt who stared after her with longing and love in his eyes, she smiled at him as she left. Geralt looked down, his eyes still wide. It's been years since he laid eyes on her, it's been years since his heart skipped a few beats, he really thought she killed him at that moment. He can smell her scent still lingering around him, like it's dancing around his nose not letting go, becking him to follow. Geralt knew he couldn't let her get away from him again, not so easily, this was his last chance to prove to her that he was all in with her, no matter what her end goal is, he would be there for her until the end. "The hunt begin at sunrise." Borch told him. Geralt swallowed hard nodding his head while Jaskier whined at his luck.

The following morning Borch, his warriors, Jaskier and Geralt made their way to the location where the hunt will take place. "Your man might've mention that the road was to narrow for horses." Jaskier complained. "Welcome to the world Jaskier." Geralt simply said to him. Soon a dwarf begin to once again go off on the Reavers who he believed stole his bag from his donkey, Geralt eyed the tempered man with a smirk, "Names Yarpen Zigrin." He introduce, "Geralt of Rivia." Geralt said as they shook hands. "And my name is Julian Alfred Pankratz-" "Aye I know." Yarpen interrupted Jaskier without care as he eyed Roach with hearts in his eyes, "You'll fetch a goodly amount for that mare if you sell now!" He rolled as he and his team passed. Geralt eyed Roach as he gave her some final love, "Charming how everyone want to get their hands on Roach these days isn't it?" Jaskier commented. Geralt chuckled, "He means we won't make it out alive." Geralt told him.

Jaskier didn't like the sound of that, not one bit as he swallowed hard, "What? No one mention impending death." "How is it that i've walked this earth for decades and not one time have I come across a Witcher. Then the first one I meet I can't get rid of?" Yennefer inserted herself. "I'd say something strange was afoot, but again Witchers are bound to bump into monsters eventually." Jaskier sassed to the evil woman. Yennefer eyed the annoying bard with a cunning laugh, "Jaskier." "Yennefer." Yennefer squinted her eyes at the man, "The crows feet are new." She sassed back at him. Jaskier felt his smile leave with the wind, "Yeah well your jokes are, old." Jaskier threw back as he left the two alone, he smiled when he saw Velorina with Borch, Tea, and Vea. The four of them speaking very quietly among themselves, Jaskier wasn't sure where Velorina came from, but after hearing from Geralt what she really was he decided to not ask questions.