SMN #1

It was his birthday; he came home earlier than expected, sad thinking she forgot the special day of his life. He tried to act as if nothing’s wrong yet can’t change the fact that he’s pissed off. He went straight to kitchen to grab a drink that could eventually help him drown that thought. Just then he noticed her at the kitchen table. Doing something he just doesn’t know.

He just looked at her, trying to avoid any sound to distract her from whatever she’s doing. His eyes went big as he realized she’s making a cake when she moved to get some icing on the next counter. A smile crept on his face knowing what she’s been up to. Still oblivious of his presence, she tried to put the icing, lathering it to the chiffon cake but then, failed miserably as she squirts it on her face. She cursed a bit and stomp her feet, now annoyed. She harshly pulled off the earplugs not minding it’s still connected to her phone-even with the music on her concentration is just downed to zero.

Adorable, he thinks. She tried again and as what expected, failed the second time around. And that moment, he can’t help but burst into a fit of laughter. That’s when she realized Yixing were there. She turned around and made him laugh even more, seeing her floured face and some icing on her nose. She pouted at him, knowing she’s been busted and failed her surprise for him. He finally able to contain himself and went to give her a hug. She snuggled her face on his chest for he know, she’s trying to hide her beetroot face, as she mumbles sorry.

It was then her scent that sinks on him. It was his favourite scent of her. Strawberry, it is. It tickles his nose and suddenly felt every muscle on his body tensed. It was that scent that stirred the heat in him. He backed away a bit, giving enough space for him to look at her face. Beautiful, with her slightly red nose and pouty plump lips she said, ‘sorry, I’m just trying to make you happy’. Silly, he thought. And without even saying a word, he planted a kiss on her lips. It was soft and innocent, just like her.

‘You’re the best gift I ever wanted’, he whispered on her lips. They’ve been together for six months now and later on decided that living together is a lovely plan. He caught her eyes went big as she knows what he meant by then, yes they’ve engage themselves to celibacy- it was hard at first, ‘we’ll take it slow’ that’s what he said when they got together.  He closed his eyes, hoping right now, she’ll agree to it. But it was her, her who made the move by closing that little gap between him and her as she claimed his lips with a soft moaning sound and hearing it, created a spark in his body.

His hand snaked on her waist and pulled her closer; trying not to press his not so little one who’s growing in need by now-he just doesn’t want to scare her. She gasped but continues whatever she’s doing. Trying to be dominant for she knows in the end, she’ll lose it. He just let her this time. Letting her savour and wander her tongue inside his mouth-hot and wet tongue caressing each other. What a pleasure it is but it’s his birthday and she’s his gift, all to himself- and he grinned deviously.

Turn of tables, he started fighting back as they do the wonderful touch of their tongue. Nobody dared to stop their ministrations. Nobody wants to lose this game. But he’s sneaky; he started grinding his body to hers. Making her distracted as his visible bulge hits her navel. But she won’t let that, ‘now it is’ she slowly traced her hand on his chest and down to where his belt rests. He’s definitely losing it.

He groans as she hooks her finger to his waist bond, pulling him closer as she started grinding her body to his, definitely not gonna let the man win. It may be his birthday but that doesn’t mean he’ll lead. Girlfriend duties, that’s what she calls this. The tip of her tongue found solace on the roof of his mouth- knowing full well his ticklish on that part-but no laugh erupted from him; instead she just awakened the beast within.