Geralt huffed in annoyance when once again Jaskier continue on bugging into his business, "I'm not fishing. Can't sleep." Geralt huffed. Jaskier nod his head, "Right, good. Make sense only it doesn't. What's going on Geralt take to me." He said with worry. Geralt looked to him when hearing the worry in his voice, he then let out a breath as he begin to explain, "A Djinn." He simply said. Jaskier once again looked at the Witcher with wide eyes, only this time holding in a laugh, "A what?" "I'm looking for a Djinn." Jaskier this time smiled, "For a dj- fora Djinn like a Genie? The floaty fellas with the, bad tempers and the banned magics that kind of Genie?" Jaskier huffed out while failing to hide his laugh. Geralt got tired of being laughed at, due to embarrassment and fatigue, "Yes, it will grant me three wishes. It's in this lake somewhere, AND I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP!" He growled to the laughing Bard. 

Jaskier composed himself not wanting to upset the woman that may be somewhere in the forest ready to kill him for upsetting their friend. He looked over his shoulder just to make sure the woman didn't show up behind him, "Has it occurred to you that maybe we're merely rubbing salve on a tumor?" Jaskier begin as he followed Geralt, "Not exactly addressing the root cause of the problem? Maybe just maybe this whole sleeplessness is caused by the Druid Mousesack, and what he said back in Cintra?" Jaskier looked at his quiet friend who threw the net back into the water, "You know the Law of Surprise? Destiny? Being unable to escape the child that belong to you eta." Jaskier concluded wanting to help Geralt as much as he can, "No! it's not that." Geralt grunted.

Jaskier begin to brag about a woman that he slept with and the wise words that she spoke to him, Geralt decided to have his own fun, "Is that what she said to you before she left?" He asked while bending down next to the water, "Of course, right before- hold what are you implying?" Jaskier asked with offense. Geralt stared at him with a smirk and a blank look, Jaskier opened his mouth like a dying fish as he stood up from his seat, "We are so having this conversation, come on Geralt. Tell me. Be honest. How's my singing?" Jaskier dramatically commanded. Geralt let out a breath as he broke the hard truth to his talented friend, "It's like ordering a pie and finding it has no filling." Geralt broke down. Jaskier once again felt his huge ego take a hit, like a mosquito hitting a brick wall, "You need a nap, are you trying to hurt my feelings Gera- Hey what's that?" Jaskier asked when Geralt pulled up his net.

"It's a Wizard seal." Geralt explained while he dust the mud off the jar, "The Djinn." "Do you mind if I" Jaskier said as he tried to take the jar from Geralt who held on tightly to it, "Jaskier." He growled in annoyance, "Take back what you said about my filling less pie, take it back. You can then have your djinny-djinn-djinn." Jaskier said as he and the Witcher played tug-of-war. The two pulled apart the seal, Geralt looked at the seal while Jaskier held the jar. Jaskier turned it upside down with a frown, "That was anti-climactic." Jaskier mumbled with dissapointment, soon the two men felt an ominous wind pick up around them, "Or is it. Djinn, I have freed thee, and as of this day I am thy lord." Jaskier recited, it wasn't long before he listed off his two wishes to the Djinn, Geralt looked around feeling a powerful force, before Jaskier can finish off his third wish Geralt grab him by his shirt collar, "Stop, there are only three wishes." "Oh come on, you always say you want nothing from life. How was I to know you wanted three wishes all to yourself?" Jaskier huffed. "I just want some damn peace!" Geralt hollered in his face, "Well here's your peace!" Jaskier then threw down the jar breaking it into little pieces, the two men stared at each other like fools, Geralt then bend down to collect the jars pieces when Jaskier begin to gasp for air, "Geralt, Geralt the Djinn." He wheezed. 

Geralt turned casting Aard, making the being disappear from around them, Jaskier begin to gasp with urgency as he went to his knees wheezing, "Jaskier?" Geralt asked in concern. The bard coughed up blood then looking at his friend with concern.