10. BROTHERS TEASING

Start from the beginning

He instantly stops the car, "Huh? Why did you stop?" I ask him, "Can you please repeat what did you say?" I looked at him with a puzzled face. "I don't know you are funny?" what's wrong with him? "No, After that." his pleading eyes looked direct me. "Bo-di?" Oh, I unconsciously called him that name. Is he doesn't want the way I called at him?

But then his eyes become soft with blushing face and his lips curved with the beautiful smile. His smile, no one can be compared it's a most precious moment to witness in my whole existence. Those smiles that I want to see every moment in my life if I will give the chance. My heart beat fast, I don't know what to do and this is bad because my mind keeps shouting to kiss those lips right now. I immediately turn my back at him to calms my heart for a bit and murmured, "Creepy ..." no that's the opposite. I wish he didn't hear that.

At last, we arrive. I have been here many times before but I'm still amazed by how huge and prestigious hospital is this. Cheng-ge is a nurse in duty here if he is not in our school. Luckily for me, he is here to help me. I'm sure this is an expensive one among the other hospitals in the city.

I'm more nervous and scared right now. He stops the car in front of the building. Wait, He should not park the car here. "Let's go." he get off. "Wait! Yibo you should ..." when suddenly one of the guards come forward. Shit, we are going to scold by now because of this brat. First, he steals the car and now he parks this car in front of the hospital building as if he owns. What should I do, I am preparing my self when the guards great him. "Good Morning Sir, Welcome Back." and he deeply vowed. Yibo nods and passes the car key at the guard and walks off again. Then he suddenly grabs my hands and drags me inside.

"Wait, Yibo ..." I try to escape from his grip. "We don't have time. We are late." this grumpy kid. We ride the elevator and stop on the 8th floor, wait where we are going? This is not for the patient's building. He still holds my wrist dragging me until we arrive at the front door office which the sign says 'Director's Office'. "Yibo, what are we ..." He knocks tree time and opens the door. Whaaa, what is this kid thinking?

There's a black suit man who is facing in the class window sipping his tea and then Cheng-ge is here standing beside this man. What is he doing here? Yibo released my hands and walk beside this man. "Your late Zhan!" Chen-ge came forward at me. "Ge, what are you doing here?" I ask him. "I am duty here for your check-up." He said.

Then suddenly this black suit man rush toward me. He hugs squeezing me tightly. "Zhan-Zhan, I missed you. How are you? Why are skinny? Did you eat properly? Did you forget me? You are not even visiting me once." Ahh, this scent. It's Kuan-ge. I don't recognize him earlier because he faces back at me. 

Kuan-ge is my Psychiatrist, He is kind and down to earth person even though he is the one who manages this hospital, he also works here as a Psychiatrist and the best one

Kuan-ge is my Psychiatrist, He is kind and down to earth person even though he is the one who manages this hospital, he also works here as a Psychiatrist and the best one. He is a thoughtful and hard-working doctor. I love his cheerful personality I feel less tense at our therapy session and he feels like a real brother forwards me. He is the only one can hug me like this and called me Zhan-Zhan. "I'm fine, Kuan-ge, I'm sorry I can't visit you this days." He released the hug and face me, "How many times do I tell you, call me brother." but I'm shy to call him like that.

Then, I feel a burning gazed looking directly at me and the crack sounds can be heard, It's Yibo. I am the only one can hear that? or Did I imagined things? He grabs my hand and drags me at his side. "Oh, I smell jealous here," Cheng-ge said with teasing smile, jealous? who? "Aya, Wanji. I am the first who saw him!" Kuan-ge said, "But he is not yours!" Yibo raised his voice Huh? what's wrong with these two? Why are they fighting? "He is not your's eighter!" Yibo's hand who's griping my wrist more tightly. I hissed in pain. I'm shocked and scared because it's the first time for me to see Kuan-ge angry like this. They arguing like small kids for the one toy and that toy is... "Okay, that's enough both of you. Zhan is here for his check-up remember that." And then, Kuan-ge laughs hard like hell. Whaaa, what going on? and Yibo release my hands. It's scary.

After an hour explaining what is really happening, now I'm more scared not because of this place but because of this two rich kid-adult in front of me. That he is not only a spoiled brat but a rich kid from the start. The car earlier might be his own and I am an idiot to accuse him like a thief? And of course, this hospital is their property and he parks his car everywhere he wants. I facepalm and sigh.

We are sitting on the sofa in the Kuan-ge office. Yibo is sitting beside me and he doesn't talk, He is angry I can tell."I'm sorry Zhan-Zhan for you to witness our little teasing earlier. We are always like this, you should get used to it." Oh, it's teasing? I feel like my soul will leave my body earlier. "No, it's okay ..." I fake smiled at him. "Then, when things are settled, let's begin." Yes, let's start so we can finish soon and go home.

The therapy room is beside his office. Usually, we do it at the next building for the patient. but then we are here at the main building we will use this one. I'm sitting at the chair and Kuan-ge is sitting in front of me. We discussed my phobia trigger last time. I told him what happened. After exercising the relaxation method we proceed to the exposure step that I hate. Because most of the time we do it, I lost consignees and I can't remember what happened.

He will show me some pictures of blood with time limits. This will help me how to handle my fear and try to control it. "Remember what I thought you earlier, this does not harm you. This is only a picture. Okay?" I nod at him. Just relax, you can do it. He gave the picture in his hand. When my eyes laid the blood at the picture, I feel my chest strongly squeezed. It hurts. "Zhan, Try to control it, remember, just relax." But the pain unbearable and it's ascending from my chest to my throat, I can't breathe. I drop the picture. "Zhan, listen to me....." I can't hear him anymore. I grip my shirt in my chest, It's painful. My senses slowly faded until I don't feel anything.

A/N

What do you think about this chapter guys?  Sorry for my bad English.

These past weeks Zhan-ge face so many difficulties because of Inti-fans and bashers

Please stop hating him and stop saying hurtful words toward him. 

I'm also thinking if should continue writing this story.  

Fearing that someone might report my work and affect Zhan-ge like what happened. 

I am just a beginner writer. I do love writing and reading but then If my work can harm Zhan-ge in the future I feel guilty.