"My name's Sana. I'm sorry again for the ball, I never thought I'd be meeting you like this." Sana blushed.

Momo smiled, "No worries. I have never seen you before (obviously), did you just move or transfer schools?"

"Actually yes I did. My sister, Y/n and I moved here from Japan." Sana explained.

"You speak Japanese? Me too!" Momo excitedly said.

As they both talked, I was awkwardly sitting on the bench feeling like a third wheel.

That was until Sana looked over at me and stated, "You're so pretty! I am jealous of your skin."

I blushed and said my thanks. I looked over at Momo who smiled at me.

"You said you have a sister? Is she around our age too or?" I questioned Sana.

"Oh yes. She's the same age as us, she was adopted into my family. I love her to bits," Sana's eyes lit up as she talked about Y/n, "She has social anxiety though, so can you guys please make her feel welcomed tomorrow? It's going to be our first day of school."

Both Momo and I immediately nodded our heads, "Of course!"

After some time had passed Sana's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" She answered, "Okay I'll be right there."

Sana hung up the phone, "I'm sorry guys but I have to go. I forgot I needed to help my sister unpack our boxes. Can I have both of your phone numbers?"

We both gave her our numbers and with that Sana said she'd see us tomorrow and bid us farewell.

After she left, Momo started to jump up and down, squealing. I let out a chuckle, "I'm happy for you."

"And I am for you too," Momo replied, "you're meeting your soulmate tomorrow."

I completely forgot about that.

I stared at my wrist in nervousness. Momo dropped me off at my house and went back home.

I had gotten ready for bed and was laying under my covers. I'm meeting my soulmate tomorrow.

Y/n POV

I cannot believe Sana left me alone to unpack the boxes.

I called her and told her to come and help me out. Within seven minutes, Sana came barging through our front door slightly out of breath, "I am here."

I let out a snort and pointed to three large boxes, "These are yours. Take them into your room."

Sana took them one by one into her room. After she was done she went over to me bouncing happily, "I met my soulmate in the park!"

I grinned at her and hugged her, "Congratulations!"

"Thanks," she hugged me back, "You know I met her friend too. She was really pretty and totally your type."

I rolled my eyes as Sana winked at me, "I'm going to wait for my soulmate- thank you very much."

"She could very well be your soulmate though," Sana retaliated.

"You do have a point," I agreed with her, "guess we're going to find out tomorrow."

We finished putting away all of our stuff from the boxes and ate some ramen.

We decided to call it a night at 10pm. I walked into my room and got into my PJs. I layed in my bed, worried about what tomorrow may bring.

.....