Cheating prank

Mattia's pov

"Wassup guys it's Mattia and today I'm here with jasmine my friend since freshman year." I said putting the camera on both me and jasmine . "Hey guys" jasmine said smiling waving to the camera .

"So as y'all know y/n pranked me yesterday with the 'I'm breaking up with you prank' , so I had to come back 10 times harder and I got this girl jasmine to help me with that" I said pointing to jasmine smiling . "We bout to do the cheating prank , so basically when y/n walks in or whatever , you know we gonna be in the bed and act like we just talking you know this a good friend I knew from a long time ago , and we gonna see y/n's reaction I don't know how she gonna react , but it should be funny I don't know , I just don't know" I said talking to the camera . "So let's just get prepared , y/n is crazy you guys so I don't know so um" I said "Make sure you guys go subscribe to jasmine's channel and uh the link is gonna be below so um lets get started imma go get the camera set up." I said

"We actually waiting on y/n to get back right now , she uh went out to brunch with her friends so we waiting on her so I'm bout to go" I said . I set up the camera by the front door for when she walks in and then I set another camera up in the bedroom .

Me and jasmine were in the bed already ready for the prank and then we heard keys and the door open . We then heard footsteps coming up the stairs toward the bedroom .

We heard the bedroom door open "Mattia" y/n said until she fully walked into the room . "WHAT THE FUCK" y/n yelled and threw her keys at the bed taking her purse off . She first walked to jasmine "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS" she said still yelling. "I swear I did not know" jasmine said .

I tried running out of the room buh then y/n punched my back before I could get out the room . "GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE" she continued yelling still smacking me . She stopped smacking me and grabbed a keyboard that we had in our room and smacked me with it . "Chill out" I said to y/n as she was yelling and grabbed her arm . "Chill bro" I said "WHO IS THAT AND WHY IS SHE IN MY HOUSE" y/n yelled "IMMA FUCK YOU UP BITCH" y/n yelled while she tries running up on jasmine but I pulled her back before she could . "WHY THE FUCK YOU GOT HER IN MY HOUSE" y/n said yelling and smacking me at the same time . She kept trying to run up on jasmine but I kept her back .

"He did not tell me he had a girlfriend" jasmine said standing across the room from y/n as I tried holding y/n back . " OH YOU DIDNT TELL HER" y/n said "girl" y/n said trying to run up on her again . I tried holding her back again but then she just started punching me again kind of missing some hits as I dodged some of them . I finally was able to grab her arms after she stopped punching me " Mattia I swear to god get your mother fucking hands off me" she said semi-yelling . "Chill chill" I said to her still grabbing onto her arms . "Get yo hands off me" she said smacking me and trying to walk towards jasmine . "He did not tell me , he did not tell me" jasmine said still in the corner .

I grabbed Y/n arms and held her back . "Bitch get out my house" she said still semi-yelling . She kept tryna push me away from her but I was still holding onto her arms . "GET OUT" she said yelling at jasmine . She kept tryna get out my grip
"Move mattia , stop holding me back" she said . "Bae my bad , my bad I didn't know" I said holding onto her . She finally got out of my grip and slapped me "WHACHU MEAN YOU DIDNT KNOW" she said yelling at me hella pissed off . "MOVE" she said smacking me again . I held onto her arms again as she was walking away towards jasmine who had a pillow in her hands . "CHILL OUT" I said now yelling . "Why didn't you tell me" jasmine said semi-yelling at me.

"Mattia get the fuck off of me" y/n said "stop fucking holding onto me for real" she said trying to push me away . " I didn't know she was gonna be home this early" I said to jasmine . "Mattia , Get the fuck off me, I'm not playing witchu" she said gritting her teeth and tried smacking me but missed so she grabbed the stand where the keyboard was and there it missing again. "IM NOT FUCKING PLAYIN WITCHU" she said yelling at me . "BAE JUST FUCKING CHILL" I said yelling too . "GET OUT MY HOUSE" she said yelling at jasmine again . "Oh shit" jasmine said . I grabbed y/n's arm and wrapped my arms around her shoulders kind of . "Get the fuck out my house" she said to jasmine again . "Bro chill" I said semi-yelling .