When he visits you at school

Legiqn

You were getting your textbooks while hearing girls squeal about some guy. "Omg! He is so cute!" One said. You turned around and saw girls around some guy. "Well bye bye girls!" A guy said in a girly voice. "Wait are you gay?" One asked while he got out of the crowd. "Nope! There's my girlfriend!" He said running to you. "Jordan! How the hell did you get in here?" You asked. "I just went in. Anyway lets go!" He said picking you up and running out.

(Quick question. Should I call him Legiqn or Jordan? It doesn't matter to me.)

Joel

You were on your break and your phone went off. It was one of Joel's rap battles. You heard someone singing along and you looked up. It was Joel and he hugged you. "What are you doing here?" You asked. "Getting you out duh." He said picking you up bridal style and kissing your cheek.

G18

You were in math class and your teacher was talking about different things. You heard a knock on the window and looked over and saw G18 waving. You waved back and turned back to the teacher. He knocked again and held up a piece of paper that said Act sick. You nodded and raised your hand. "Yes (Y/N)?" She asked. "I don't feel so good. Can I go to the nurse?" You asked holding your stomach. She nodded and you left. You ran out and saw G18. "You got out that fast?" He asked picking you up and spinning you around. "Acting. Beside she isn't the smartest woman alive. Now lets go play Gta!" You said before he threw you over his shoulder and ran to his car. (Aw!)

Speedy

You were in gym and all of you had to jog. The popular girls were talking about some hot guy. You rolled your eyes before you a guy run up with you. "Hey babe." He said when you looked up and saw Speedy. One of the girls turned around and winked. "Hey babe." She said. "Not you bitch. Now watch where you're going." You said before she ran into someone else making them all fall. You and Speedy looked at each other and he picked you up and ran out.

Hova

You were watching people walk up and down the halls. You were standing in front of your locker before someone leaned against the locker beside you. "Hey (Y/N)." He said. You knew the voice was Hova's and said hey back. He grabbed your hand and ran out to his car. 

D4

"Damn line! Just stay staight." You whisper/yelled at your paper in art. A hand slid under the paper. "But what if I want to be gay feller?" A southern accent asked. You looked up and saw Deluxe. "Hi feller." He said before kissing your cheek. "Hi. How did yo-" You started but he cut you off. "Don't ask. Now lets go get ice cream!" He said before dragging you out and to his car.

D20

"Do you talk hottie?" A girl asked. You were too busy looking at your phone to not look up. "Omg he doesn't! That's so cute!" Another said before they both squealed. You looked up and saw D20 with girls all around him. "Hey (Y/N). Your ready?" He asked walking towards you. "Yeah." You said while he picked you up and put you on his shoulders. You turned around and flipped the girls off.

Shadow

You were in computer class and was listening to different music when someone tapped on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Shadow. "What the he-" You started. "Don't worry. I have my ways. Now lets go!" He said before picking you up and running out.

Side

You were in art when someone got paint on you. You looked up and saw Side smiling. "Oh you want to go corn boy?" You asked. He laughed as you threw paint at him. You ended up getting kicked out and paint all over both of you but it was worth it. 

So I just wrote that all in one sitting and it might have mistakes. I'm going to try to get more photos like last one's photo since you guys liked it. Oh one more thing before I forget thank you for voting and liking this.