Lips of An Angel - Hinder

Honey, why are you calling me so late?

It's kinda hard to talk right now

Honey, why are you crying, is everything okay?

I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud

Well, my girl's in the next room

Sometimes I wish she was you

I guess we never really moved on

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name

It sounds so sweet

Coming from the lips of an angel

Hearing those words - it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye

But, girl, you make it hard to be faithful

With the lips of an angel

It's funny that you're calling me tonight

And, yes, I've dreamt of you too

And does he know you're talking to me?

Will it start a fight?

No, I don't think she has a clue

Well, my girl's in the next room

Sometimes I wish she was you

I guess we never really moved on

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name

It sounds so sweet

Coming from the lips of an angel

Hearing those words - it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye

But, girl, you make it hard to be faithful

With the lips of an angel

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name

It sounds so sweet

Coming from the lips of an angel

Hearing those words - it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye

But, girl, you make it hard to be faithful

With the lips of an angel

(And I never wanna say goodbye)

But, girl, you make it so hard to be faithful

With the lips of an angel

Honey, why are you calling me so late?

Billverly 

Beverly was at her boyfriend, Tom Rogan's house, doing homework. At least that's what he called it. In reality, Tom had pressured the 17-year-old girl into making out with him at 11 PM, and eventually, he tried to take her shirt off. "T-tom..." she muttered when he tried, pushing his hands away from her, "Don't..." He sat up from his spot on top of her on the bed, "Why not?" he asked. Beverly blushed slightly at the question, not wanting to explain that she was nervous. She was by no means, a virgin, but she just didn't want to do anything with Tom because she always felt as if he wouldn't respect her afterward, "I-I'm just nervous..." she said truthfully. "I can help with that..." he said seductively, "You'll never be nervous again..." Beverly internally rolled her eyes at his words, "I just... I don't want to okay..." she muttered. Tom just rolled his eyes, standing up off the bed, letting Beverly out of the bed. She smiled at Tom, before saying that she was going to the bathroom. She went to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She pulled her phone out of her pocket before putting the lid to the toilet down and sitting on it. She went to her contacts in her phone, tapping the first name in her contacts since they were ordered in alphabetical order, Bill Denbrough. She wouldn't say that she was cheating on Rogan, but he would definitely get mad at her for talking to him the way she does or just talking to another male in general. She could put up a fight, knowing full well that she wasn't cheating, by saying that he was her best friend, which was true. Normally she just talks to him about how unhappy he was with Tom and Bill would say the same things about Audra. They both knew that right after they ended up breaking up with their partners, they would eventually get together. Bev's thumb hovered over the call button, completely unaware of Tom on the other side of the bathroom door, waiting for her to come out. She tapped the green call button, putting the device up to her ear, hearing the rings of the phone, signaling that the call went through, "Hello?"