Grabbing Murphy, he shouts, "Enough, Murphy!" He then glances over, watching as the three hobble in an attempt to get Octavia back to the camp. "Octavia!" Running over to them, he grabs her from their hold, asking, "Are you alright?"

        "Yeah," she breathes out, Liv able to tel that she's still hurt.

        Glancing over at Liv, Bellamy questions, "Where's the food?"

        She runs a hand though her hair, stating solemnly, "We didn't make it to Mount Weather."

        His eyebrows lace together, his forehead creasing as he demands, "What the hell happened out there?"

        "We were attacked," she explains, feeling panic rise through her, the fact that they're not alone here just now hitting her. That Jasper is now gone finally hitting her. They weren't alone here and they're next.

        "Attacked?" Wells asks in confusion. "By what?"

        "Not what," Finn cuts in. "Who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder."

        Everyone around them looks shell-shocked, Liv nodding her head in confirmation. "It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors."

        Clarke nods, adding on, "The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us."

        Liv glances toward Clarke, shaking her head softly. "Bad new is that we might not be able to survive the grounders."

        Wells' eyes widen, the boy glancing around in confusion. "Where's the kid with the goggles?"

        "Jasper was hit," Clarke manages to get out. "They took him." As if that wasn't enough to make Clarke feel as though she's about to lose her sanity, her eyes widened when she took notice that Well's wristband is no longer on his wrist. Snatching it, she demands, "Where is your wristband?"

        Tugging his wrist away, he nods toward Bellamy, stating, "Ask him."

        Picking up on what Wells was saying, Clarke takes a step forward, demanding, "How many?"

        Bellamy's silent, Murphy answering, "Twenty-four and counting."

        Clarke shakes her head softly, muttering, "You idiots." She glances back toward Liv, Liv feeling just as terrified as Clarke. If they're taking off their wristbands then everyone on the Ark is going to die. "Life support of the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just kill them. You're killing us!"

        "We're stronger than you think," Bellamy states, taking a step forward and everyone eyes fall onto him. "Don't listen to her. She's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm? That makes your a prisoner. We're not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes! I say you're not criminals! You're fighters, survivors! The grounders should worry about us!"

        "Yeah!" rings out from every camper there, Liv shaking her head softly before making her way into the center with Bellamy and Clarke.

        "Bellamy!" she shouts, watching him in disbelief. "You don't understand. Whoever or whatever is out there is savage. They had a spear fly into Jasper's chest! He could be dead, don't you get that? And I bet that they'll keep killing us all off until our numbers dwindle all the way down to zero! Those wristbands you have on, and trust me, I know what being a prisoner is like more than any of you, are our life lines! They're what's going to people to come down. Yes, we may not want the Council back, but I'd rather that than be stabbed with a flying spear."