Side story from Broken, Abused and Loved

I have decided, instead of updating my story today, i will write a little side story between Demetri and Violet. This is taking place as if Eric never existed. A little look at their relationship if they were just a normal couple, a little look in my head at their lovely relationship. =) Enjoy and Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays.

--------------------------------------------------------

Violet

So, it's Christmas Eve, and i have no clue what to get Demetri for Christmas. We've been together for a little less than a year. I let my mind take me back to when we first met.

Flashback

I'm sitting under the Willow Tree, reading a book. I have my sweater hood up, hiding my somewhat short hair. I didn't like long hair. I was reading Gone With the Wind. A classic. I couldn't get enough of Scarlet. Her fiery attittude.

I looked up, and seen someone walking toward me. He had red hair, spikes going everywhere, a few falling in his face. A tribal tattoo going donw one side. Jeans with a few rips, a black t-shirt with a band logo, and black boots. I seen the end of his ponytail about midback, the wind catching it. I smile.

He's very good-looking.

He sits next to me, and i bow my head, acting as if i'm reading again. I wait for him to say something.

"So," he says, "What's your name?"

I turn and look at him, around the side of my hood. He has light purple eyes, i could get lost in them.  I shake myself out of my reverie.. "Violet. You?"

"Demetri." He smiles a crooked smile at me. My heartbeat stutters. Very good-looking.

From there, we just started talking. About everything. Likes and dislikes, hobbies. In the midst of it all, he reached over and slowly pulled my hood back. I feel my face burn, a blush going across my cheek.

He smiles.

End of flashback

I smile at the flashback i just had. Yes, it's been a while. But now, we seem even closer. I was walking down the street, looking at random stores, trying to think of something to get him for Christmas, when i heard someone calling my name. I turn my head, and it's Demetri. Walking this way, with a big smile on his face. His hands are in his pockets, and his hair is wild, with the wind blowing it. I laugh and take off running towards him. He takes his hands out of his pockets and holds his arms open. I jump without hesitation when i am close to him. I wrap my arms and legs around him and smother his face in kisses.

Hey, i haven't seen him since this morning. I had a few withdrawls. Haha.

I bring my face back and look down in his beautiful eyes. He stares up at me, with such emotion in his eyes, that i couldn't help myself. I attack him again. I press my lips against his and it turns into something more. I feel his hands on my back, running up my spine.

"All right, you guys. Enough PDA." I hear someone laugh. I turn my head and look, Demetri just presses his face against the side of mine, covering my jaw in kisses.

"I can't help it, Edward. I haven't seen him since this morning." I stick out my bottom lip and pout.

I feel Demetri laughing beneath me. He grabs my legs, and pries them off, setting me on my feet. I refuse space to be between us. I wrap my arms around his waist and lean my face against his chest. Edward is the singer in Demetri's band. Demetri is lead guitarist, Ben is the drummer, and Adam is the bass player. They were terrific. I've only been to a few, but they are amazing.