“ Sam!” You shouted while aiming the gun at another monster running towards you. Bang. Stab. The monster dropped but you had no response from the younger brother, “ Sam!” But yet again absolutely silence.

Panicking you ran towards the men’s bathroom another monster bursting out just before you reached the door but with the amount of adrenaline running through your veins you reacted quickly shooting him in the leg making him buckle before ramming the knife up into his chest. Four down, three to go. You waited gun aimed at the door expecting someone else to run out but they didn’t and the building fell silent yet again, apart from the barely noticeable whimpers of fear coming from the strangers under the counter. You knew if you were to walk in you’d be overpowered easily, it was three monsters against one measly human after all so you stayed put.

You didn’t know what had happened to Sam but it probably wasn’t good, with the silence stretching out you became increasingly worried and against your better judgement you lifted your leg and kicked the door open with all the strength you had hitting the wood with a loud bang it swung back instantly bashing into who was stood behind it a loud grunt coming from whoever it was. Before the door swung back shut a thin hand grabbed the door swing it back open a very, very pissed waitress stepped out blood dripping down her face from a broken nose.

“ Bitch,” She hissed stepping out the door swinging closed behind her before you could get a glimpse of the room, but how pissed off she was couldn’t help but bring a small smile to your face. You didn’t want to shoot her in the head since you didn’t know who was behind the door you could accidentally end up shooting Sam if he was the other side, the smirk only enraged the women more and she lunged at you but you quickly dodged the attack stepping out of her way. Her movements were sluggish and it was quickly apparent she wasn’t well trained in fighting, putting the safety back on you slipped you gun back into the waist of your jeans tossing the now blood covered knife into the right, more dominant hand.

“ Bring it.” You teased giving her an even more irritating smirk, she let out a sort of growl and lunged at you. Dean had been training you pretty much every day in the bunker and you could keep up with his quick attacks pretty well and compared to him this girl moved with the speed of a snail, the waitress launched at you sluggishly swinging her hand towards your neck. Her aim was way off though and all you had to do was take one small step out of her way and she stumbled forward, as fun as it would be to watch her pathetically try to fight you it wasn’t the place and you had to find Sam. You grabbed her shoulder to hold her in place before violently stabbing the blade into her heart, she let out a pained scream before collapsing into your arms. With no sympathy you shrugged her off the blade sliding out her chest as she fell to the floor, composing yourself again you looked back up to the door, “ Sam?” You called out walking closer taking the gun back out of your jeans holding it as tight as you could in your bloody hands.

“ Y/N...?” Sam’s pained voice called out weakly from the other side of the door, letting out a relived sigh you inched closer to the door not letting your guard down for a second your gun still aimed at it.

“ Oh thank god your not dead.”

“ He will be in a second if you don’t get your ass in here.” A gruff male voice said before the door was swung open a very muscular chef stepping into view, he toward over you easily about the Sam height as Sam but was much more strong. Swallowing the lump in your throat you kept a straight expression and kept the gun aimed at him, his gaze quickly shifted to the room around him looking at the carnage such a small “ helpless” girl had caused four dead bodies bleeding out on the floor his cocky expression faltering slightly. But then it turned to one of straight up anger and he flung himself at you, he was much faster and you barely managed to get out the way firing a shot into his chest but apart from a slight, pained groan it did nothing. Fuck. He chuckled menacingly before righting himself again blood dripping out from the hole in his chest, it wasn’t healing quickly but it didn’t seem to hurt him badly, “ That tickled.” You gulped a little and raised your gun again to shoot but he grabbed your arm just as you pulled the trigger the bullet ending up in the ceiling bits of plaster crumbling away.