Whats wrong with tori ?p2

*⚠️triger warning ⚠️*

9:22

Jade POV

I waited for tori to leave the class and followed a few steps behind in hope I'd find out why she was so upset. As I followed I wonder were did tori go just before she met us for lunch as she would sometime be a lot later then the rest of us, I hope today I might find out.

As we walked towards the bathroom I assumed that I would find out why she was always so much later. I walked in and saw her enter a stall no one else was here. She must just be going to the bathroom I suppose she just takes long in the bathroom sum times then.

I went to leave and as I went to grasp the handle of the door I heard soft tears coming from behind me...

Tori POV

I can't stop crying why am I sad I was just angry, why can't I just I stay angry it hurts so much, to much, I can bearly breath. I continue to cry my eyes out then I hear fast footsteps coming towards me I didn't even hear the door to the bathroom open, I try to dry my tears from my face and calm down as quickly as possible but it's not fast enough, they swing the door open why didn't I lock it god I'm so stupid. I look up to see who it was who found me, slowly lifting my head I see jade? What why her but then I see a look of shock and sadness on her face, did she feel sorry for me that's impossible she's jade west she doesn't care about me I don't blame her.

I look away from her in shame, then she tock me completely off gard and grabbed my face to make me look at her "tori" her voice sounded so calm and caring, I must be dreaming she wouldn't do this jade doesn't like me "tori why are crying" she said in a stern voice, so this wasn't a dream she was still jade still snarky, annoying, angry, amazing, beautiful jade just concerned about me.

I looked her in the eye I was so confused is this really the same jade I know the one I came to appreciate so much, how forward she was with her emotions and what she thought about people, and right now she was being so nice...?

Jade POV

Tori looked at me as if I was mad but I don't care I've never seen her like this I don't like it. I don't want her to feal sad I need to find out why she is crying "tori tell me what's wrong" I ask as she still hasn't replied and still isn't "now!" I say slightly angered she needs to tell me. She try's to look away again but I don't let her " I... I don't no" she stutters in between the tiers that start streaming down her face again she looks so hurt " I.... I d..don't no wha....what's wrong with m....m..me" breathing heavily as she try's to speak I can tell I have to get her out of hear some where we can talk I can't let the girl I love feel like this.

"Come on we can get out of here" I say rubbing her back holding her face up so that her breathing can get back to normal but she just breaths faster. This isn't good I need to calm her down"tori breath you need to stay calm" I say as nicely as I can but she doesn't stop and now she's getting hotter "tori I'm gonna tack your jumper off you to hot and it's not helping the state you in" I say but she won't talk so I start to unzip her jumper and take it of so she can breath better. When it's off i see her drop her head down again so I use both hands to lift her head up "tori please you need to breath" she slows her breathing not bearly enough tho. She hits her hands on her chest I can't let this happen so I thought quit leaning my head against hers, taking her hands in mine and holding them to my chest "listen tori I'm hear for you, you need to calm down please breath with me" I almost whisper to her in the softest voice I could.

Breathing together in sink I feel a wave of relief wash through me, she is ok and calm again. I open my eyes and then she dose the same and we look into each other's eye for what seemed like forever.