Chapter Four

"What is the charge, Mammon?" I asked him. I settled myself down, grounding my hips against his. "What will it cost to get you to take off your shirt?" I kept tugging at his jacket, feeling the cool leather against my hot fingers. He pushed my hand away, removing the jacket himself. He gripped his shirt, lifting it up high enough to reveal the smooth, golden skin of his stomach, taut and firm. He smiled at me, his mouth tugged to a corner.

"Your shiny soul." He said.

"What?" I breathed.

"Humans that are good, loyal, kind. They've got shiny souls. Precious souls. Souls worth a lot." Mammon said, lifting his shirt slowly, teasing me. "Be good to me. I'll be your first demon. Your last demon." He pulled the shirt over his head, tossed it aside and shook out his hair. "I'll be your only demon, ya' got that?"

"Yeah." I said, and pushed Mammon down against the bed. "I'll pay that price." He brought his big, warm hands to my hips, slipped his thumbs under my shirt. I leaned down into his arms, he smoothed his hands upwards along my waist, my back, bringing the shirt over my head. He tossed it to join his own discarded shirt in a pile against the wall.

We moved together, deftly unfastening belts, unbuckling denim jeans, kicking off boots, removing under clothing. We lay against each other in the dim, grey haze of the demon's bedroom. For each kiss Mammon paid to me, I gifted him a bite, a nibble. I was learning swiftly that his body responded to little torments. Nails gently dragged along the bare skin of his ribcage drew moans from deep in in his being. Teeth scrapped delicately over his chest and nipples made his spine arch, pressing his flesh into my mouth. I welcomed each tremor, each vibration his body made in response to my touch.

I reveled in the feeling bringing the avatar of Greed to such pleasure. My body trembled at each of his moans, his movements, his gasps. I was awash in physical indulgences. Mammon pulled me tight against him, breathing heavily in my ear. "Tell me what ya' want. Tell the Great Mammon and he'll give it you." He gripped my sides, holding me close to him. I gasped as his hands travelled along my ribs, palms moving to cup my breasts. The pads of his thumbs rubbing over my nipples. I could feel his heart beating against my body. Or was that my heartbeat, pounding so unsteadily against my chest?

"You. I want you."

Mammon rolled me on to my back. He grinned at me, the corners of his mouth curling up mischievously. He slid down my body, pressing kisses at my hipbones, by my navel, the centre of my chest. His hand returned to my breast, thumb slowly circling my nipple. The demon's tongue, damp and warm licked my other nipple. I squirmed under his concentrated attention. He lavished my flesh with his focus, his breath hot and moist against my skin. I giggled, first low in my throat and then louder. Mammon paused.

"W-why are you laughing?"

"Mmm. I feel good. I'm having fun." I wrapped the fingers of my injured hand into his hair and pushed his head and mouth back to the soft curve of my breast. "Don't stop, Mammon. Please."

The demon pressed a kiss against the side of my breast. Then moved in a rapid succession of teasing kisses down my side. He kissed the soft skin where thigh meets hip, making me shiver and wriggle. I heard him laugh softly. I whispered something about him having fun too, but was stopped by my own sudden inhale of air. Mammon's roving kisses found their way along the muscle of my leg, to the tender skin inside my thighs, and finally to me.

I gasped again. I twitched my hips against the touch of Mammon's tongue. His strong hands found a hold on my thighs, pressing me down against the mattress. I was helpless against the searching, damp, warmth of his mouth. I whimpered softly. He sucked softly at my flesh, fingers gripping my skin tightly. I reached for him, any part of him. He caught my fingers in his, linked them together and held my hands captive against my own hips. I was exposed and vulnerable. I was being devoured by the Avatar of Greed.

In that moment I remembered what Mammon said to me when I first came to R.A.D.

"I'm gonna eat ya'. Starting from the head, and workin' my way down." I didn't realize how much he had meant it.