Racing against time before whis finds out.

Start from the beginning

"M-Merus.. If we are training together then, You'll have to do this too. Not just me." Goku said as he slouched over and reached for Merus's member once he got the other's clothes off.

"I guess your right. Come, Goku... Stroke me as I'm stroking you~" Merus said in a lustful voice.

Goku nodded and grabbed ahold of merus's length blushing. He started stroking it from the base to the shaft of merus's member causing Merus to moan out.

Merus squeezed the tip of goku's cock giving Goku the satisfaction of feeling the rush coursing through him. With a gasp, Goku thrusted his hips allowing his member to push into Merus's hand with Merus also doing the same.

"Let's go deeper into this, a Merus. I'm getting excited~!" Goku admitted, as his member twitched in Merus's hand.

Merus only smirked not saying a word. He laid Goku down and stood over him, looking down at goku's lying form.

"Yes, This training will not go anywhere like this. So, let's make this interesting for the both of us~" Merus said as he leaned down to sit on goku's member.

Goku positioned himself to Merus's entrance and pushed his member deep inside him causing Merus to gasp out in pleasure. Sitting completely down, covering goku's cock, Merus began to roughly start off bouncing on goku's twitching member.

"Ahhh, Ahh, Ahhh~!" Goku cried out in pleasure as he quickly sat up and held merus's waist, aiding him in bouncing up and down faster inside him.

"Does it feel good~?" Merus asked as e began to stroke his own member roughly in his hand.

Merus Moans out at the sound of skin slapping skin and rough masturbation. He roughly slammed himself down on goku's member sending jolts of pure pleasure.

"This feels so good. I want to do training like this everyday~!" Goku admitted while thrusting his member in and out merus.

The two shared a kiss before Goku started to get even more excited. Goku, stood up and lifted up Merus in his arms to his surprise.

"What are you doing, Goku-" Merus began to ask until Goku roughly slammed his hips down on his member hard causing Merus to release a gasp from his lips. Goku drooled and roughly pounded again and again into merus's prostate.

Merus wrapped his arms around Goku's neck and then wrapped his legs around goku's waist shivering abit from the powerful poundings his prostate was taking.

"This feels to good. I need more~!" Goku exclaimed and pounded faster inside Merus. His hold on merus's waist tightened as he slammed repeatedly inside him.

"M-More. Harder. Faster~!" Merus shouted out at Goku while moving his hips around fast. Cum began leaking out his member into goku's abs but he didn't care.

"Mmm~! Make me cum too, Merus~!" Goku shouted in return and then placed Merus on his knees. He went behind him and grabbed his waist, ramming his member deep into meerus's prostate.

"Ahhh~!" Goku and Merus both shouted at the same time as Goku thrown his head back in pleasure.

"Cum.. Cum.. Cum!" Merus shouted as he slammed back on goku's member as he stroked his own. Merus moves his hips around and slammed back harder on goku's member again while he continued to cum on the floor below them.

Goku drooled and twitch from the pleasure he was receiving and leaned over to take merus's member in his hand. He pounded merus's insides while helping him stroke his member.

"I feel it.. I feel it!!" Goku shouted out as he let go of Merus's now soaked member and arched his back. He held merus's waist and roughly pounded faster into him.