4

Doppo and Retsu both looked at her. Doppo chuckled and folded his arms. "I'm not surprised, Koza. I mean, I can tell you're dying to fight with the big boys."

Koza nodded. "That's right...with the big boys."

Retsu looked at her, a soft expression on his face. "You want to train with us? Haven't you been training with Baki though?" he asked.

"I have, but you and Doppo have been practicing your martial arts for a long time...I just want a few more moves to learn so I can be prepared for my very first fight."

Retsu glanced at Doppo and back at Koza. He put on a kind smile and let out a soft laugh.

"You sound very confident, Koza. How does tomorrow sound? I'm not sure about Doppo, however."

"Sure I can." He took a sip of his drink and faced Koza. "I'm sure we can do a bit of practice at the dojo. Katsumi can help, too."

Koza smiled and thanked them.

At last, their dinner arrived.

Heaps of plates of various savory dishes and delicacies appeared before them. It smelled so good! They all ate and talked with each other, laughing and enjoying each other's company.

———-
The Hanayama siblings arrived home.

"Koza. Are you actually wanting to go to the dojo tomorrow?"

She looked a bit comfused. "Of course, why wouldn't I?" Koza tilt her head to the side and looked at him.

All he did was shrug. "Well, I guess I shouldn't be too worried. I remember the fight I had with Katsumi a few years ago at the Maximum tournament." He let out a chuckle. "However, I know your abilities surpass mine, and I know how strong you've gotten over these past few years." He grinned.

Koza lit up. Her own brother, one of Japan's steongest men, said that she surpassed his abilities?!

She smiled and gave Kaoru a big hug. "That means a lot to me, thank you!" Kaoru laughed and hugged her back. He took a step and back and sighed. "I think we're the same height now...you are a big girl!"

Koza chuckled at his comment and Kaoru pat her head, something he did a lot when they were younger.

"It's best you get to bed now, sis. It's almost eleven and you got school tomorrow, and training at Shinshinkai."

She nodded. "Alright. Goodnight Kaoru!"

"Goodnight Koza."

———

WOWOWOOW I FINALLY UPDATED 💀 also i'm sorry this chapter is very short, i had no motivation to finish this one 💀💀 i promise the story will get better 👁👁