👑 The Divine Awards 2020 👑

Hey there to all the #Dreamers

¤ First of all, who are the dreamers?

》The answer to that question would be: Dreamers are each and every one of us, we all have a dream, a goal we want to achieve. So that's why I call everyone #Dreamers.

Now that's been said, let's proceed to this question, what is the Divine Awards? Well, sweetheart, there's a simple answer to that.

The Divine Awards is made for the talented people, which is everyone. There's no one, and we do mean no one, without one talent. Every one of us has a talent hidden beneath our paranoia, anxiety, and insecurity.

The sad thing is, sometimes our talent we so much try to show to others, are not given any attention. So in this particular event, you are free to go all out on us, and we will make sure to NOT leave you unattended.

Second, we are slightly different from the other awards hosted here in Wattpad. What differentiates us from the rest of the community is that this Awards' participants will be given fair recognition in all of our Social Media platforms, and when I say that we give recognition to everyone, we really, really do.

¤ The social media platforms for the Divine Awards will be noted later on in this chapter.

So, are you ready? Got enough about the Awards? If you did, then let's get started. Just move on.