Chapter two 👁️ Stranger in the shower

Observer squinted as the stinging pain spread throughout her cheek. She shot up, almost yelping. She saw noah sitting next to her on the sofa, her hand raised as though she was about to slap Observer again.

"Oh, you're awake? I was hoping you were dead," noah said nonchalantly. She looked tired and dark bags were under her eyes. Honestly that wasn't new. Noah had been lacking sleep since the beginning of this mess.

"Yeah, Keeva would've been hoping to be dead as well," Observer responded, rubbing her hand over her painful cheek. She knew damn well that her comment would tick Noah off. She didn't care though. Ticking noah off was her job, after all.

Noah flashed her a look before getting up. "You need a shower. You reek."

Observer pushed herself up and rested her head on a pillow. The sofa she was laying on was rather uncomfortable and smelled like cigarettes. It looked slightly dirty as well. Observer smiled as she looked right into Noah's eyes. "Well gee noah! You've already given me a place to live! Now you're letting me use you're shower? It seems you're warming up to me already..."

"I swear to god if you say anything else, I'll change me mind..."

"... Anything... Else." Observer made sure to say each word slowly to annoy noah. Observer was enjoying herself too much. She watched as noah raised an arm and brought it down, about to slap her. Observer was fast enough to dodge Noah's hand and slipped off the sofa. Her legs felt completely numb but she managed to run away into the bathroom. She knew where the bathroom was by now. She had explored Noah's house and knew it like it was her own. she entered the room and closed the door, giggling a small bit. She waited a few moments before stripping off her clothes just in case noah came running in to whack the shit out of her. She turned the shower on and walked into the bath, the warm water cascading over her body. She decided it would be best to make her shower quick so she could annoy noah once she got out. Observer loved to annoy noah, it was part of her job, after all.

👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️

Noah was in the kitchen, thinking about how the fuck she ended up at this point of her life. Was she seriously letting Observer stay in her house? The very being who had destroyed her entire life was now taking a shower... And noah was allowing this? She wanted to scream at that very moment.

She had to make a decision. Either Observer could stay or observer could leave. She definitely wanted observe to leave, but firebrand wanted Observer to stay. And firebrand was noah, and firebrand was trying to help noah. She had to listen to firebrand.

And as if she could read her mind, firebrand appeared right beside noah. Noah looked over and nearly let out a yelp, jumping back at the sudden sight of the rogue god.

"Howdy," said firebrand nonchalantly. She looked over at noah, Her signature smile covering her face. "You look troubled."

"Shut the fuck up, asshole," noah said through gritted teeth. She didn't want to be dealing with firebrands shit. Firebrand was the reason Observer was here.

"Well, I mean... I could if you really wanted me too... I came here to help you, but -"

Noah flinched. "What type of help?"

"No... You obviously don't want my help so I'm just gunna leave..."

"No no no no no! I need help!" Noah grabbed at firebrand arm, tugging it a little. "Please! What the fuck am I supposed to do with this fucker in my house?!"

Firebrand looked as though she was in thought for a moment before speaking, "Keep her here."

Noah froze, anger suddenly bubbling in her stomach. She wanted to scream, to tell, to hit. She let go of firebrand, her eyes beginning to water. She didn't want Observer here!

"Observer isn't who you think she is," said firebrand. She clicked her fingers before she disappeared.

Noah was left there all alone, tears threatening to come out. She brushed her fingers through her hair. She sat down on a chair nearby, and thought about how the fuck she was going to do this.

👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️

Observer rinsed the shampoo out of her hair. She was thinking about how she could annoy noah or harm her in some way. She then thought about how she could embarrass Keeva. She thought about it for a moment. Then she got an idea. She smiled at the thought. Yep, she could definitely do that. Then, suddenly, she felt something slip around her hips. She looked down. Though it was blurry without her glasses, she could makes out hands wrapping around her. She gasped, surprised. She then look up only to see the one and only firebrand.

"Firebrand!" Observer gasped as firebrands arms made themselves around her. Firebrand wasn't wearing any clothes, and observer tried to look away. "What're you doi-"

"Shhhhh..." Firebrand rested her head on observers shoulders. Observer could feel her warm breath on her. firebrand seemed to be calm. However, the shorter one was the completely opposite of calm. She couldn't move though. Something was preventing her.

"Get off," whispered Observer. What the fuck was Firebrand doing?

"I said shush," firebrand responded. She moved an arm to put a finger on observers lips.

"G-Get off!" Observer tried to push away the tall woman. After the second try she managed to regain her strength and push her away, slipping a little. She looked back to see no one. Firebrand was just there, though...

She didn't want to hang around any longer, quickly getting out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around her nude body and put her glasses back on. She walked out and after a while managed to find Noah. She was sitting at the kitchen table, head in hands. She slowly walked up to noah, trying to be quiet as possible. Then she screamed into Noah's ear. Noah screamed at the sudden noise, looking at Observer for a few seconds. Noah seemed to be looking at something...
Observer followed Noah's eyes to her nearly covered cleavage. Why the fuck was noah looking at her cleavage? Observer let out a loud laugh whilst pointing at noah. Obviously Noah was embarrassed, but she tried not to show it.

"You horny little bitch!" Yelled observer, still pointing. This went on for a few seconds before noah shut her up.

"What do you want?" Asked noah. She looked pretty tired and her eyes looked wet. Not really a surprise. Noah's life was pretty shit.

"The real question is," observer leaned closer to noah. She bent her legs so she was sitting in Noah's lap. "What do you want?" Observers voice was heavy with lust. She began to unfold her towel but was swiftly met with a punch to the face. She fell back onto the floor, yelping as her head made connection to the floor. She laughed at Noah's reaction. Man, she loved annoying this girl.

Noah got up from her seat. She looked so fucking pissed. She left the room for a few moments before coming back in. Obsy was still on the floor and hooting with laughter. Noah then threw a pair of jeans and a shirt at Observer and swiftly left the room again.

"What a horny little bitch," muttered Observer. She continued to chuckle all alone in the kitchen.