ABHISHEK SHARMA - SOCH KE TEXT KARENGE

Zacznij od początku

KOMAL DI'S POV- 

Wait and watch Simran today you are so going to die, ambulance bula ke hi rakhi hain. Where are this nalayaks, sorry this nalayak, there is only 1 nalayak that is Abhay, Shubh is my pyara bhai. 

ABHISHEK'S POV - 

"Chal bhai chup chaap andar chal di ke performance ka ek bhi minute miss kiya ya di ko pata chala na ki hum late ho gaye to humari toh band hi baj gayi samjo." (Come lets get in quitely if we miss even a minute of di's performance or if di comes to know that we were late then we are gone) I warned Shubh. 

"Ha bhai lets get in." Shubh replied hurriedly. 

As soon as we reached inside the college campus, I heard Komal di's name on the stage and di along with 2 girls entered the stage. and all the lights were switched off, both of us quite sat down on the last seat so no one recognizes us, I was getting such back bencher vibes, they were exactly like the one's I used to create back in school. 

Suddenly a song started playing and it was my recent favorite, Illegal Weapon. 

"Wah, I never knew di had such good music sense." I whispered to Shubh. 

"Akhir behna kiski hai?" Shubh said and smirked. 

"Acha ji, Shahneel di ko aane do tab tumhara hisaab barabar karege hum dono." (Really, let Shahneel di come then we will see.)

Suddenly some lights switched on the stage and they were lights on their costumes. Wow these di has finally got some brains from me all this is looking so cool. I couldnt really see their faces clearly because of the darkness but I easily recognized di, but there was a really pretty girl next to di dancing flawlessly, I got so lost in her that I didnt realize that the perfomance got over until I heard the loud cheer. As soon as I relixed the performance got over, Shubh and I started hooting and screaming once more like pagals that di must have realized that we are in the audience. 

I dragged Shubh with me to back stage I wanted to meet that girl who was dancing on the right of di. When the guard didn't let us go in we did typical celebrity stuff, we removed our hoodies told who we are gave an autograph and got in and guess who taught us all this? Our dear seniors, the Indian cricket team. 

As soon as we got in I saw that pretty girl, di and another girl doing a group hug and screaming we did it. As soon ans they split, di saw me and Shubh and dragged us towards her gang and said, "So girls, this is my bro Shubh and this is my bb - bekar bhai, Abhay."

That's when I had a good look at that girl, she was so pretty, and beautiful and cute and control Abhay control she is your di's freind, but how can I control, she is so hot, she is looking just like a I have no words to describe her. I was so lost in her that I didn't realize that I was checking her out, wait even she's looking at me, is she checking me out yaar just star struck. I know, I know I am a big celebrity. 

"And they are my besties and juniors in college Diya and Simran." Di said introducing us to them. 

Oh so her name is Simran, that's such a cute name for a pretty girl. I glanced at Shubh and saw him checking Diya out. 

"Toh I am not the only one ha?" I whispered to Shubh. 

He understood and said "No, I never knew my di has such pretty friends."

"Oh hello iska bhi credit to lega." (You will take credit for this also?) I said

Mean while I heard Diya say "Itni respect, we are your besties. We are honoured di."

SIMRAN'S POV -

OMG!!! Is that Abhishek Sharma, is that my Abhay?

I so lost in him that don't ask, I heard Komal di whisper to us, "Ambulance chahiye? Bahar ready hai, just for you"