Untitled Part 2

"Alright Mr. Lockings. Now you do best to return to class."

 I give a exhausting smile. The girl must of already talk to him while I was busy brushing off the glitter. Dang it, I would've loved to get her back for that. Oi, let me look at my classes. 

Ah ok yeah I was right. So its room 654 for 4th period. Welp more stairs. Just my luck.

As I walk into room 654 I cover my noise as per usual with this room. After my 2 weeks here I've learned which rooms smell good. And this room is definitely at the bottom. For some odd reason it never gets better despite how many air fresheners are hanging for the ceiling. And let me tell you, there are a lot of air fresheners.

I wasn't really paying attention to the class. As a matter of fact, I don't even know what our teacher is suppose to be teaching.... wait what how have I only just noticed this. He talks but nobody in here is listening nor do we ever do work. Is this a no listening class? 

Well as I was saying before, I was looking down at my legs, scrolling down my phone until I suddenly fell a hand slam down onto my desk. 

Oh yay... its zack? Zac? Zuck? Zucc? 

I don't remember his name. It was something like that. He doesn't even have to talk. I already know what this is about. 

"DO YOU HAVE ANY I-" 

"Yes I do Zuck, or Zekky. Whatever your name is. Yes I have an idea."

Ok to help you understand. Zack is super like super anti-tech or something. I don't know, I don't really care really. As long as he doesn't throw glitter at me than Im fine. 

Its just another crazy person once again at this school. He just a conspiracy theorist.

After interrupting him I guess he gets embarrassed? Anyway he leaves me alone. 

Speed up time and bit and finally bam, the bell rings. 

Just as I am about to leave, a very familiar face appears staring at me. Very very familair. Its the glitter girl. Of course it is. She sees me look at here and backs up a couple of feet. Mind you this is all happening is a busy hallway of course. 

She starts going through her back as she did before with the glitter. Except this time she pulls out a small dart. 

Then out of no where she chucks the thing at me! Like a full force metal it-can-take-my-eye-out dart. I quickly pull up my book bag to block my face and the dart wrils into.

'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" 

She looks down and says "Dang it, I guess my magic is all used up. Maybe next time. 

I said it last time and i'm going to say it again. 

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG SCHOOL YEAR. Jesus....