Ariel walked over to us and gave Hazel her rings and she placed them on her finger.

We walked into the living room where the rest of the family is at everyone told Hazel happy birthday then I sat her down as I handed her the first present.

Once Hazel finished opening up all of her presents she thanked everyone. My phone dinged I looked down seeing that the SUVs are here.

"Alright everyone the SUVs are here."

"For what?"

"You'll see."

We all walked outside seeing three SUVs once everyone was outside I locked the house door I lead my family over to the first SUV. The second SUV will have Desmond and his family the third SUV is Malik and his family and the last SUV will have our parents. I strapped Kaia in her carseat then I strapped Kairi down in her booster seat.

"Happy Birthday baby."

"Thank you again."

Tonight is all about my baby having fun she's been so busy with the kids, her businesses and doing her wifely duties that my baby really haven't had a break and tonight she's going to get that break.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I rented out Pappadeaux for Hazel tonight so we can have a private and intimate family dinner without anyone walking up and asking us to take pictures which we don't mind but tonight we're not doing that it's all about celebrating my baby. Her entire staff from all of her businesses are here tonight. After everyone got their champagne glass Gave stood up.

"Hey everyone I'm Gaven Hazel's other best friend I've known Hazel for 7 years and I just want to say that I love you from the bottom of my heart and thank you for giving me a chance when no one wouldn't even let me work for them because of my sexuality and how I like to dress sometimes but you accepted me for me and from day one since I started working in your salon you've molded me to the best stylist that I am today and I thank you for that. I know sometimes I get on your nerves but it's all out of love. Happy Birthday Hazel."

Everyone raised their drinks then Ariel stood up earlier today everyone from Hazel businesses told me that they wanted to say a speech at her dinner and I agreed.

Hazel
Ariel stood up with her champagne glass and I braved myself because I know what she's about to say is about to have me crying.

"Everyone here knows that we're best friends because our moms are best friends and had us around each other since we was in diapers. I've been by Hazel side since the day our parents introduced us to each other neither one of us knew what best friends was back then but as we got older we understood that meaning. We've both been through a lot in our lives and we was and still is there for each other. When Hazel told me that she wanted to start her own hair salon after she got her cosmetology license I was on board with it cause I know that I can work right beside her and she opened her business and I was right there. After the first year Hazel was so afraid that her business was going to fail because she wasn't getting customers like that but I assured Hazel that things would change and after we both thought and decided to brand her business on social media things picked up. I'm not going to continue on cause I'm not trying to cry or make anyone else cry so I'm done. Happy Birthday Haze," Ariel said as she turned to me.

"Thank you."

We hugged then she sat down next to me. Even though she didn't make me cry I did get emotional because all of the bullshit I went through 6 years ago Ariel was right there with me going through it with me.

All of my employees and some of my family did their speeches it's now on my brother he stood up holding Dj.

"I'm Desmond Hazel's big brother if most of you don't know. When my parents told me that they're were expecting again I thought that my mom was going to have another baby I thought she was having a boy but turns out my parents were having a girl. I'm not going to lie at first I was upset because I wanted a little brother but when my mom gave birth to Haze I was happy and excited that she was here. I helped my parents out as much as possible with Haze doing as much as I could. As we got older our bond stayed tight and close my past wasn't always perfect and Haze always made sure to let me know. I love you lil sis and happy birthday."

"I love you too big bro."

Desmond sat down then my parents stood up.

"When I found out that I was pregnant 27 years ago I automatically knew that I was having a girl I just had that gut feeling of course your father and brother thought you were a boy but I just knew you were a girl and finding out that you were indeed a girl made my life complete. My pregnancy was complicated because you tried to make your entrance a few times way too early I guess you were excited to meet me just like I was excited to meet you. When you finally came and I held you in my arms and let you tiny fingers grip my finger I was just overwhelmed with emotions mainly happiness because you was finally here my first and only girl. As I watched you grow I prayed that no harm came your way and that the man you would marry would treat you just like your father treated me and you went through a few trolls to get to him and you did. Seeing you happy makes me happy I love you Hazel Lyric thank you for choosing me to be your mama. Happy birthday baby."

I stood up and gave my mama a hug.

"Well your mama said enough for the both of us," my dad joked as he was about to sit down.

"Harold."

"I'm just teasing. My father always told me that your daughter first love would be you and I of course didn't understand that and thought my dad was just talking until you came along Haze. You had me wrapped around your finger and still do to this day you can call me and say you need something and I won't hesitate to give it you. I remember your first daddy-daughter dance that your school was having and you swore up and down that I wasn't coming because I was still at work which wasn't true I left work early to surprise you. When I entered your house and you told your mom that you didn't want to go the daddy-daughter dance because your daddy wasn't home to take you I was mentally laughing until I surprised you and boy your face lit up when you saw me then you cried as I held you in my arms. From that night on we were always joined at the hip when you wasn't under your mother of course. I love you Haze and happy birthday."

I smiled and hugged my dad telling him thank him. Dave stood up along with Kaia in his arms who was slowly drifting off to sleep.

"A year ago when D told me about Hazel I'm not going to lie I thought that I wasn't her type and that her type was the typical lawyer or doctor because of her financial status but D told me that I was wrong and I thought he was lying until I met Haze and she told me herself that I'm her type. After talking and vibing with Haze I knew that I had to have her as my girlfriend and eventually my wife and I did exactly what I said I would do. No relationship is perfect and I'm not perfect but for you Haze I'll be perfect. You blessed me with my second daughter and your first daughter you taught me how to love you properly. I've became a better man because of you and I love you so much Haze and happy birthday mama."

Dave kissed me and sat down. I then stood up with my glass of sparkling champagne.

"Before we eat I just want to thank everyone for coming out and celebrating my birthday with me I've been so busy with my family and businesses that it totally slipped my mind that my birthday was approaching but thanks to my wonderful husband and family they reminded me and wouldn't let me forget any longer," I turned towards Dave and grabbed his hand.

"Thank you baby for doing all of this for me tonight I know the reason why you kept me so busy today."

"No need to thank my queen."

The waiters finally came out with the seafood and low key I'm happy cause I'm hungry and been craving seafood since we arrived. I can't wait to see what else Dave have planned for me.