"Like a river flows, surely to the sea.
Darling, so it goes, some things are meant to be."

He pulled away slowly, smiling up at me. I smiled down at him, kissing his forehead. He giggled softly, taking me into a spin. I blushed, kissing his nose once he brought me back to his chest.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too.
Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you."

I took him into a dip, causing him to blush hard. I smiled and spun him out of it. "You're too good at this." He giggled. I kissed his cheek multiple times, making him giggle more. I gave his cheek one final kiss before looking down at him.

"Oh, like a river flows, surely to the sea. Darling, so it goes, some things are meant to be."

He smiled, pulling my head down by my jacket. He kissed me slowly, moving his arms back around my neck. I kissed back slowly, tightening my grip around his waist. He pulled away slowly, pressing his forehead against mine.

"I love you so much, Logan." He whispered.

"And I love you so much, Tyler." I whispered.

"Oh, take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you. Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you."

-

few months later

I turned on my side, cuddling into my love, to whom wasn't there. He groaned as he was emptying his stomach into the toilet. I quickly got out of bed and went into the bathroom, kneeling down next to him, rubbing his back and massaging the middle of his back to his neck to his scalp.

"It's okay baby boy, let it all out." I cooed, soothing him a little. He gripped onto the sides of the toilet, getting rid of everything in his system. He collapsed into my lap, breathing heavily, wrapping himself around me. "I didn't mean to wake you." He mumbled. I held him as close as I could, rubbing his back. "You're okay. I love you and I'm so proud of you for staying strong."
"I love you too. You're too perfect for me."

I kissed his forehead, humming softly to relax him more. He hummed, closing his eyes. I continued to rub his back, slowly swaying us back and forth. He yawned, nestling his head deeper into my chest. I blushed lightly, continuing to hum and sway. His breathing and heart rate started to slow as small soft snores escaped from his mouth.

I carefully got up, holding him close to my chest, laying back down in bed. I laid him on his side, facing away from me. I turned towards him, pressing my body against his back, wrapping my arms around his waist with my hands on his stomach. He relaxed back into me, humming softly. I rested my head on his back, slowly drifting off to sleep.

-

"We should tell them." I whispered, kissing the back of his neck. He nodded, "We can once we get up." I nodded, caressing his stomach. He smiled, giggling softly. I kissed all down his neck and the small of his back. He giggled more, turning himself towards me. I cupped his face, pecking his lips. He blushed as I got up.

He held out his hands like a child once he laid on his back. I grabbed his hands and pulled him up to a sitting position. I threw on a pair of sweatpants and a sweater and dressed him in sweatpants and a oversized hoodie. He giggled, pulling me down on top of him. "Babyyy." I giggled. "What? I want you on top of meee." He giggled, wrapping his arms around my neck.
"We gotta get up."
"Noooo."
"Yesss."
"Fine. You don't love me, could've just said it."
"What makes you so sure?"
"Prove it that you love me."

I held his hands over his head, kissing him softly. He relaxed, kissing back softly. I pulled away slowly, getting off of him, picking him up. He snuggled into my chest, closing his eyes. I put his shoes on his feet and put on my shoes then headed outside.

I started to walk into the woods, humming softly. once I headed inside the Blackwood's house, I set Tyler down on the couch and sat next to him. "Hello boys. What brings you two here?" Megan asked. "Where's dad?" Tyler asked.
"In his office. Want me to go get him?"
"Please."

His leg to started to bounce up and down causing him to whimper softly. I placed my hand on his inner thigh, rubbing my thumb in circles. He moaned softly as his leg started to stop shaking. I massaged his thigh as he closed his eyes. He leaned himself towards me, keeping his hands on his stomach. I moved my hand away once they came downstairs and sat on the couch. Tyler whimpered, pulling my hand back where it was, massaging his thigh once more. He hummed and looked over at his parents.

"What was so important to pull me out of my office?" Elijah asked. We both looked up at him. "Sit down." I spoke. He sat down and looked at us. I got up and grabbed Tyler's hands, carefully pulling him up to his feet. He smiled, leaning back against me, bringing my hands to his waist. "Don't kill us, but I'm pregnant." Tyler lifted up his hoodie, revealing his bump. He turned his head and pecked my lips, smiling softly. I blushed lightly, kissing his nose.

"Congratulations, boys. The little pup is in great hands with two of the best rulers Earth has ever seen in a long time." Megan smiled.

"What now-" Elijah looked at us then at his wife, dumbfounded.

"They're having-"
"I know, don't remind me, but how..?"

"Well, Elijah, it all starts with.."
"Don't say it! I'm not listening!"

~

the end