Chapter 2

No one's POV

After a long, boring day of school, Taehyung and his friends, which included the new kid, all went to hang out. The 7 boys went to the arcade, Jimin and Hoseok went to a dancing game. Yoongi went to sit down somewhere because he didn't wanna be there. He only went to watch his boyfriend, and because Jimin forced him. Jin had dragged Namjoon to go get food. While Tae and Jungkook joked around while playing a very intense game of air hockey.  Soon their friends all gathered around to watch the game. 

"Tae you're so dumb!" Jungkook said laughing as the puck Taehyung hit went off the table

"Hey, I'm trying to win this game," Tae said concentrated on the game he was trying to win at. 

After a few minutes of intense gaming, and hitting the oldest of the group in the balls. Whoops. Jungkook had won the game, and Tae sighed in defeat. Yoongi was tired so he and Jimin had left. A few games later Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon had left as they had to go home. That left Jungkook and Tae, alone at the arcade. Multiple rounds of different games. Taehyung had won his first game. 

"Are you good at everything Jungkookie?" He asked the younger.

The younger didn't answer and was starting at a plushie in awe.

"Jungkook?" Tae asked turning around. 

Tae looked at Jungkook who's eyes were in awe, and looked at what he was staring at. 

"Hey, Jungkook can you go get me something to drink? I have to do something." Tae said smiling at Jungkook. 

"Yeah, sure," Jungkook said walking off in the other direction to get the older a drink. 

Tae smiled to himself and turned to the guy behind the toy counter. 

"How much for that?" Tae asked pointing to the big overwatch plush. 

"15$," The guy said 

Tae handed him 15$ and the guy handed him the plush, Tae put it behind his back as Jungkook came over with his drink. Jungkooks face turned into a pout when he realized that the plush he was looking at was taken. 

"Awe its ok kook, but we have to go now, it's getting late" Taehyung said 

Jungkook nodded and the 2 walked out of the arcade. The plush was still behind Tae's back, and he walked Jungkook home. Jungkook pouted all the way home, he wanted that Overwatch plushie, but sadly someone else had gotten it. They soon arrived at Jungkooks house. 

"I had fun Jungkookie!" Tae smiled at the younger. 

"Me too," The younger slightly smiled. 

"Awe what's wrong Kookie?" Tae asked 

"I just really wanted that overwatch plushie. I should've gotten it when I had the chance. I have everyone but that one." Jungkook said looking down, tears forming in his eyes. 

"No, don't cry Kook. Look at me." Tae comforted. 

"What." The younger said with a bit of anger in his voice.

"You mean, this plushie?" The older said pulling it from behind his back.

Jungkook smiled so brightly and attacked the older with a hug. 

"Ahhhhh thank you Taehyungie!!!!" Jungkook cried "I've been looking for this one for so long, I thought I was never gonna see it again!" 

Tae felt proud of himself for making the younger smile so much. After one last hug, Jungkook went into his house and Tae walked home smiling. Today was the best day for him. His heart was beating out of his chest. He replayed the situation in his head and he kept smiling to himself. Remembering how happy the other was when he got the plush. 

A/N
Hi children! So this is the second chapter. I'm proud of myself with this chapter. 

I'll be posting more this week. Bye, kids!

(by the way, hope you enjoyed this chapter)