“Pardon. Me? Am I a female dog? W-w-what do you mean?”, Mikaela acted faux innocent.

                “You’re brilliant, aren’t you, topnotcher of the college entrance test in engineering? I hope you get what I really mean.”, I told her immediately.

                “So what are you trying to say?”

                “There are two things I can reason out what really your problems are. ONE. You’re stupid about common sense, even in the simplest things in life. TWO. While you’re, ehem, stunning tonight with your powder blue dress and clowny makeup, you don’t know how to use cotton buds.”, I told her and everybody laughed, “FYI. Bitches are called to female dogs. HANS, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL THIS BITCH THAT I’M YOUR GIRLFRIEND?”, I added.

                “Margaux, give me time to explain. Please—”, Hans who is about to hold my hands said. But I tried to get rid of his hand grip.

                “Mikaela, come here. I know you’re included on the Top Five. Let’s go”, I told her as I started to pull her hair, “Next time, don’t be too clingy on someone who is in a relationship”.

                While I was grabbing her hair painfully, she tried to defend herself. As I release her, I made her tripped. Patty tried to pull me away from the Legal Wife-esque backstage show.

                “Margaux, this is enough. You must not do that to her”, Patty said while she’s pulling me away from Mikaela. I didn’t mind Patty.

                Suddenly, the hair and makeup artist of Mikaela came, Even Shii came.

                “What are you doing to my multi-gorgeous Mikaela? How dare you to mess up her hair do!”, says the gay make-up artist grabbing up Mikaela.

                I butted in, “You don’t know everything, Sir. I tell you, she’s stealing my boyfriend!”

                “I didn’t e-e-even know he was your boyfriend, Margaux”, says the Mikaela whore.

                “Shut up bitch! You’re liar. We’re on the same department. We always see each other. And, as a member of the popular girl clique in school, everyone knows who my boyfriend is, what’s the latest maillot line I endorsed, and what elite group I belong to.”, I told her, “go back to the backstage and leave us alone!”.

                I turned my senses to Hans.

                “And you? You bastard,” I slapped him, “How could you do this to me? Are you planning to take her home and make love with her tonight?”

                “No. It’s not that Margaux. I can explain”, Hans said it to defend himself for sure, “I love you please don’t leave me!”

                “You don’t need to explain Hans.” I started to tear up, “This is too much. You know I loved you so much but, is this revenge? Flirting with someone else? Hans. Two years. It’s been two years. You don’t know how painful it is”

                “But wait. I’m sorry. I won’t do it again”

                “I’m sorry Hans”, I told Hans and I hated him so much that my mascara is already smudged from my eye waterworks, “It’s over.”

                I looked at Hans. I believed before that he’s the true love, but he wasn’t.

                I walked out and tore buckets to release the pain as Patty and Shii are walking after me. I look like the frozen Ice Age Monster who is delving herself from despair. I just discovered it when I reached the mirror of the backstage.