Mehak's POV
A loud thunder roared which made me jolted from my sleep, I adjusted my duvet and another thunder roared I felt uneasy. I get up to drink some water as I see through the balcony window.I appalled to see the view front of me. I saw the time it was 2.am. Shaurya is still at the bench as he was drenched under the rain. I quickly run downstairs, taking the umbrella and headed to the garden. He gets up after seeing me. I covered him with the umbrella as I dragged him inside the living room. He was still shivering as I pulled him to our room upstairs. I made him to sit down on the daybed, as I ordered him to remove the coat and shoes.  I quickly grab the towel to wipe his hair. I pushed him inside the bathroom to change his pyjamas, in short while he came out but he was sneezing continually. I mentally face palmed for this 6ft man. Why did he sat under the rain? Cant he just come inside the house, now he is going to get sick. I asked him to sit down quietly and went downstairs. I started to mash the spices to make the golden latte(haldi doodh). I was stirring the ingredients and sense that Shaurya its there too, he was sniffling and she ignored his presence and continue to prepare the golden latte. He called my name softly twice but I decided to do my work.
Shaurya: Mehak, please listen to me...
I turned to look at him and I was surprised to see him on his knees as he pulled his earlobe asking for my forgiveness.
Mehak: What you doing? If this is another drama you are doing, then I am not falling for it, remember. Go and wait for me at the room, I will bring this golden latte for you.
Shaurya: What can I do to prove myself Mehak. I am sincerely asking for your forgiveness. I am planning to tell you the truth.  Please.....my love...
Mehak: (turning to face him) what you think of yourself Shaurya, you will do whatever you like, then come for my forgiveness, you think its going to be the same this time. NO way. Now drink this milk and go to bed. Its already very late...
Shaurya: No Mehak till you forgive me I will stay like this, and I will not drink that golden latte too.
Mehak looked at him in disbelief and rushed to his side. Her both arms rested on her waist.
Mehak: Shaurya, today there already been too much drama, get up drink this milk and go to bed quietly or else you will get nicely from me, for being stubborn (in her warning tone)
Shaurya quickly get up from there and took the spatula from the kitchen counter and pass it to her.
Shaurya: Please beat me , beat me till I turned blue black or till you feel satisfied. I promise you I will not repeat this again.
Mehak took the spatula from his hand  and get ready to strike at him, he closed his eyes tightly as he anticipate her wrath. Mehak look at his face and put the spatula away as her face lifted with a little smile because of him. She ignored him and went to pour the golden latte into the glass. He opened the eyes to see her waiting with the latte. He gets up from the floor and told her.
Shaurya: Mehak , I am very serious. I will not drink that.
Mehak: Shaurya, why are you being so stubborn. Drink this now or else I will going to beat you up til blue black.
Shaurya: Then you feed me with your own hands.
As she left with no choice she took the glass in her hand and bring it forward to his lips. As he is quite tall, she had difficulty to match his height. He took the glass from her hand and put it away and carried her to sit on the kitchen counter. She let out a meek shriek at his sudden action. Then she took the glass and feed him the milk he drank the content as his eyes fixed on her. She put the glass away and wants to hop down from the counter but Shaurya secured her in between his hands whereby he rested both his hands on her sides and he bent down to her level. She can feel his hot breath hitting her face, she slowly lifted her eyelid as see through her eye lashes. His dark orb was scrutinising her.
Mehak: What you doing, move I want to go to sleep. (trying to get down from the counter but I cant as if I moved I will be in awkward position either kissing him or falling on him.
Shaurya: Am I forgiven Mehak? See I listen to you, change my clothes, drank the golden latte and still waiting for you to forgive me, if you want I will do squats 100 times ...
But before he finish his sentence, Mehak fell into his chest, hugging him tightly sobbing into his chest. Shaurya wrapped her around his warmth and shushed her as he planted kisses on her head. She was throwing punches on his chest as she let out her sobs.
Mehak: You liar, cheater, lambu tadiyal, I hate you.... You only know how to bother me so much, next time you do anything like this and hide things from me, I will definitely pull your ears and punish you severely. Or I will go back to my house and dont want to see you for one month. YOu understand? (she look from his chest)
Shaurya: Mrs Khanna, I promise you I will not hide anything... and hey you are not allowed to go away from me, even its for a second. I will lock you inside our room, understand? Dont be upset baby, I promise I wont do anything like this. Come lets go up, its already very late.
Both walked to their room and rested on the bed. Mehak rested on his shoulder as usual covered both in the duvet.it was still rainy but not as heavy as earlier. In short while Mehak drifted to deep sleep but Shaurya was still in deep thinking.
Shaurya's POV
I never know Mehak will find out the truth and checking my mobile. How she manage to hide her feeling from me? She can mask her emotion from me but I know Mehak is child by her heart, I am sorry my love, I know every thing about you till deep down in your heart. The moment she refuse to follow me in the car from the park, I followed her auto.  We reached home but I sat in the garden busy thinking how to convince her. She did not spare me even a look at the garden, though I know she checked me from the window but I still remain seated till she come for me, what I never expect was the heavy rain, I drenched under the rain and waited patiently for her to come for me. She came as expected dragged me to our room and get me change to my pyjamas and went to prepare golden latte. So typical of my wife. I know she cant stay angry with me for longer. The moment I looked at her deeply into her eyes, I know my eyes did not just see her, but I see how vulnerable she is, before I could continue with my another apology she immediately fell into my chest, crushing me with her weight and started to sob like a baby. Aww my baby... she is the most purest form of love I have ever seen in my life and she is the love of my life. Though I know she will forgive me but this was unexpected. I never want to see her cry, thats the last thing I ever want. Now that she is with me, I will do my best to bring the smile in her face. I looked down at her face, she is sleeping serenely. Planting a kiss on her forehead and bringing her closer to me I closed my eyes.
Mehak's POV
The next morning I wokeup feeling wrapped in extra warmth, usually when I wokeup its just the normal warmness I feel from Shaurya but today its diffrent. I slowly peel myself away from him and planted a kiss on his bearded cheek. He was burning hot. OMG he has caught fever and no wonder he is not moving at all. I quickly get up to wake him up and he is not moving except he just mumble something and turning away from me. I got down from the bed and went to fresh up. I got a wet towel and placed it on his forehead. I head to the kitchen and made soup for him. Maasi came and ask where is Shaurya , I told her he is having fever and she asked me to go and attend to him and she will take care everything. I bump into Karuna maa and I have to explain everything again. I went back to the room and he was not in the bed but coming out from the bathroom with went hair. I put the soup away and hurried to him. Pulling him to sit on the bed there I started to wipe his hair.
Mehak: You are grown up 6ft man, but the behaviour is worst than 5years old. What is the need to get up from the bed and shower? Also the hair is still wet, I dont know I am married a grown up adult or child, till now you dont dry your hair properly. How if you get pneumonia? (huffing and puffing touching his forehead)
She took the bowl of soup and started to feed him and he obeyed her like a child. She finished him the soup but his eyes was glued on her.
Shaurya: Mehak is just a mild temperature, you see I am okay now, let me take a tablet then I will be fine. I got something to do at office, yesterday I left some work abruptly. Today I need to finish them.
His sentence stop midway when Mehak place her index finger on his lips and give him a glare.
Mehak: What you think of yourself? You are having fever and you are not super hero. Today if you dont go to office nothing will happen, stay quietly in home, take this tablet and rest. I will make kadaa for you. If you want to be stubborn and still wants to go to office, trust me I will go to my house and will not come to see you.
Shaurya: Arey this is blackmail, and this is not fair. I just want to finish my work and you are you are threathening me like this, okay I will not move anywhere, I will do my work from home, are you happy?
Mehak: NO , you are resting at home and dont argue further, (she took his mobile from the bed and turned to silent mode)
Just then Vicky walked in to their room .
Vicky:Bhaiya today we are having discussion with Mr Shetty for the organic food marketing, you are not ready yet?
Before Shaurya opens his mouth,
Mehak: He is not coming anywhere, today you go and handle everything. He is having fever and he will be resting at home. Dont disturb him.
Karuna maa and Maasi came to the room and saw how Mehak arguing with the two boys.
Karuna maa: Shaurie, at least now listen to Mehak. you see she wants to take care of you and you want to rush to office, let Vicky handle this meeting.
As all the ladies surrounded him and sided Mehak's decision he has no choice but to stay home quietly and Vicky goes to office to takecare of the outstanding issues there. Mehak made him to drink the kadaa, and feed him with healthy food as well make sure he rested well. Shaurya who was not accustomed to such care and love obeyed Mehak diligently. The kadaa which is bitter tasted sweet when she feed him with her hand and she didnt spare a moment away from him. With Mehak 's care he gets better and able to started his routine too.

P/S: Dear readers, I was clueless of what to write and how to reveal the truth of KK to MS and with workload piling day by day I have lost interest to write further. Till I asked dwriter aka Shinu my cutie pie for some ideas and she gave me the hint and immediately my brain picked up and started to form the chapter. I know its kind of lengthy 12 pages 6700 plus words if I am not mistaken, glad I can present this to you guys before March. Because I really wanted to give at least 2 chapters in this month. I have been assigned some new task at work and that's the reason why i cant update frequently. Stay blessed always, silent readers do hit the like button and write at least few words for me as feedback as it means a lot to me. have a nice day ahead smiley2