Trouble(2): Chapter 35

Začít od začátku

"Sweetheart, we have a long way to go." Meng Yao smiled. "Let me tell you a secret." Meng Yao leaned towards Yibo while the latter stepped back. "You know, I have fallen for you when I saw you first time at Gusu Lan University."

"Disgusting!" Yibo moved a few steps back listening to the confession.

"Who are you calling disgusting sweetheart?" Meng Yao walked towards Yibo while the later stepped back. "You know I can be very passionate if you cooperate."

That was the first time when Yibo panicked. He kept walking backward while Meng Yao stepped forward while his men followed him. Yibo suddenly lost his balance and he was about to fall, Meng Yao held him by his waist.

"You are so soft, sweetheart." Meng Yao smiled as he helped Yibo to stand but his hands were still there on Yibo's waist. Yibo struggled but Meng Yao tightened his grip.

"Take your hands off him!" A cold yet commanding voice spoke out making everyone look at that direction.

Zhan came out of his black Mercedes dressed all in black. As he walked towards them, everyone stared at him.

"Welcome, Xiao Zhan." Meng Yao said with a wicked smile.

"Zan Jin?!" Zhan exclaimed as he couldn't believe his eyes that the shy boy Zan Jin stood in front of him like a gangster.

"Its Meng Yao, not Zan Jin." Meng Yao said pulling Yibo closer. "And, he is mine. So better stay away from him."

"Yours?!" Zhan chuckled without humor while his haze turned darker. "From when did Yibo start to like a jerk like you?" Zhan's lips curved upwards forming a half-moon smile. He pulled Yibo towards him and stood protectively before Yibo. "He. Is. MINE!" Zhan growled.

"Xiao Zhan, don't you dare to challenge me." Meng Yao said as he was running out of patience.

"And don't you try to lay your hands on what is mine," Zhan replied fiercely. "Yibo, go and sit in the car," Zhan said in a soft tone.

"Why should I?" Yibo tried to sound cold but instead, he sounded like a cute whiny kid.

"I said GO AND SIT IN THE CAR." Zhan's voice became colder, sending shivers down Yibo's spine.

Yibo silently followed Zhan's words and sat inside the car while he kept staring at Zhan who looked exceptionally hot with that cold look while it a dangerous aura emitted from him.

"Do you think you will escape from here?" Meng Yao said rubbing his left palm with his right thumb. "You don't know who I am." Meng Yao smirked while his men surrounded Zhan.

"I am not thinking," Zhan smirked. "I WILL escape from here and that's along with my Yibo."

No sooner the words had ended than a heavy punch landed on Meng Yao's face. As a result, Meng Yao stumbled and fell down. Taking advantage of the situation, Zhan quickly got into the car and disappeared from there.