Mental illness/Disabilities: minor ptsd

Strengths/Best Qualities: Kind. Helpful. Trusting. A great friend. Agile. Very knowledgeable of plants and forest terrain. Can be a bit manipulative. Knows a lot about animals, and their body structures.

Weaknesses/Worst Qualities: Easy to manipulate/take advantage of. Doesn't know her own needs. Can over extend herself when helping others. Overly emotional and needy. Can be manipulative. She can be really jealous. Jumps to conclusions. Physically weak. Overly trusting.

Likes: Sunny days. Chamomile tea. Nature. The forest. Classical and indie music. Spending time with friends and family. Animals. Especially small and cute ones. Big dogs too. Fantasy and romance books. Rom com movies. Dark chocolate. Vegan food. Cooking and baking.

Dislikes: The cold. Overly sour/bitter things. The color brown. Not being needed. Being ignored. Being yelled at. People being angry at her. Littering. Pollution. Long car rides.

Hobbies/Skills: Rose is extremely agile and can easily scale forest terrain. She has some knowledge of flora life and extensive knowledge of animal biology. Watch soap operas. Spend time with literally anyone. She loves to explore forests. She only writes in cursive. But it's bad cursive. So her handwriting is painful to read. She is a very good singer. She knows how to bake pretty well.

Habits: When nervous or scared, she bites her thumb nail. When she thinks she messes with her hair.

Fears: Claustrophobic. Fear of abandonment. Cars.

"𝒟𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹𝓈 𝓂𝑒. 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝑜. 𝒩𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅. 𝒫𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉. 𝑀𝑜𝓂 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒. 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜... 𝑅𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉?"

Usual Backstory: Rose grew up having a pretty normal life. Her and her family lived on a farm. As a kid she and her brother would run around getting into all types of trouble. And exploring nearby woods. She learned to help out on the farm since she was very little. Everything was perfect. Her, her mom, her dad, her grandma and her brother. On her 15th birthday, her mom took her out for a spa day. On the way there, they got in a bad car accident. Her mom died slowly. And Rose was trapped in the car for hours before help arrived. She felt responsible for the whole event. Thinking that she needed to spend the rest of her life repaying her debt. She believed her brother blamed her for this. Because ever since, he hasn't been the same. He moved out as soon as he was able. Never even saying goodbye. Her dad and grandma couldn't keep up anymore. They had to sell the farm and all the animals. She always has granny. But her dad became an alcoholic. They currently live in a cramped apartment. Rosetta works hard as a waitress to provide for them. She has dreams. But can never act on them due to her commitment to her family.

Faceclaim:

Bo Barah

Bo Barah

"𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓎... 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝑒.... 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒. 𝒜𝓂 𝐼 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓉?"

For Individual Rps: Comment below and we can talk about scenarios!