🌻~Chapter 1~🌻

*I will not swear in this fan fic so yeah*

The first thing I wanted to do was give you background info. I'll be staying their rank and scent. *No quirks*

Iida- beta/vanilla

Denki- Omega/ lemon

Uraraka- beta/ cotton candy

Deku- Omega/ honey

Bakugou- alpha/caramel

Kirishima- alpha/cinnamon

Mina-beta/strawberries and cream

Tsu-omega/lime

Todoroki- alpha/peppermint (I had to)

Momo- beta/coffea

Shinsou- alpha/lavender

On with the story!

-Bakugou pov-

As I was getting my uniform on my alarm clock went off. I had got up really early because today was a special day. I turned the alarm clock off and went downstairs. "OI BRAT, HAVE A GREAT DAY AT SCHOOL." I could hear the old hag yell as I walked out the door. Anyways today is special. It's my 17th birthday. I know it's not special to anyone else, but I sometimes like to enjoy myself. The only one to remember is Deku. He gets me a stupid present every year. "Hi Kacchan!"
He yells catching up to me while also snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hey nerd" We continue to walk to school in silence.

🌻Time skip to school🌻(same pov)

There's a red box on my desk and I already know who it's from. I pick up the white card and read it. ^From Deku^  I sat at my desk and didn't open the present. I do it cause Deku watches me every year to see my reaction so this year I'm making him wait. The rest off the class walks in, but no Aizawa so we just talk.

20 minutes later

Deku stands up on the desk while everyone looks at him. "Does anyone know what today is?" No one answered. "Kacchan's birthday!"
He yelled as some sat in shock. "Really bakubro?" Kirishima asked. I knew he had a crush on me but I don't like him. To be honest I appreciate the fact he doesn't ruin our friendship with his crush. Not that were really friends but whatever. "Yeah." I reply irritated. "Well aren't you gonna open the present right there?" He asked curiously. I looked at the red box equally curious and after a few minutes I opened it. Everyone, for some reason, gathered around. I opened the box to reveal a picture in a frame. I look at the picture and realize it's Deku and I.

This was us when were younger

This was us when were younger. Everyone said that it was sweet and I felt Deku get overwhelmed when the girls crowded him. I know cause he let out a stress scent. Deku is social and all but hates to be crowded. I yelled at them to move and grabbed Deku's hand. I walked out of the classroom while I heard glasses yell at us. The others went back to talking soon after we left.

🌻Deku pov🌻

Kacchan dragged be away from the girls and down the hall. "Where are you taking me?" He let go of my hand and stopped. "You were overwhelmed so I got you out if there." He replied as he looked away slightly. "Hey why don't we go out for your birthday? I'll plan it all out." I looked at him waiting for an answer, but all I saw was a light shade of pink stretch across his face. It was probably my imagination since I kinda had a tiny crush on him. "Fine." He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

This one was short but I'll try to make a longer one. Leave suggestions. Have a wonderful day. Remember you're beautiful and unique. 🌻BYE WEIRDOS🌻