Chapter 1 :)

Chapter 1

MPOV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Ermehgerd you spawn of satan hillbilly shut up"

I screamed into the pillow but unwillingly I slowly turned my head towards my alarm clock which read 6.45. Fuck this means I'd had to get up.

First day of school woop woop!! Note the internal sarcasm that will lace my every fiber until school becomes a memory that I blacked our only to be discussed with professionals.

I mentally groaned I had never really dealt well with the whole first day of school sinario, me and my family were constantly moving around so I'd developed a wall so to speak to protect me from the drama that is school. A drama I did not need unless it appeared to me on Tuesday nights on Comedy Central.

Getting out of bed like a zombie I dragged me body into the shower letting the water numb me before getting out.

After walking to the closet I decided to put on the radio right 7.15 I had an hour before I needed to leave school was close so I didn't have to worry about getting lost.

"Put my hands up, I hate this song nothing will be okay yeah yeah-eh-e-eh-e-ah pardy in the USA"

I let the stupid songs that come on at this time roll off my back hell knows I hated it but I needed the unbearable prep to lift my spirits...

Right clothes can't walk into school nudy.. I suppose Im quite wealthy, I think my dads into insurance or something, but lets just say every time he lets me and my brother down which is all the time he buys us little trinkes for my brother its cars for me its shoessss so I plucked some black suede Prada heels and set the tone of I'm gunna rock this year bitches!

So understated look to start off the school year then, I couldn't help but smile, god I'm hilarious! Oh I don't know.. Dress, you can't go far wrong with a dress and its summer so it's perrrfect I grabbed a black and white summer dress of the rack and set about doing my hair. After a few minutes I was done.

I looked over my appearance in the mirror. The messy bun I'd just created looked okay usually I'd just leave it to do whatever it wanted but I'd thought to make an effort... I laughed at how I looked like a calafornia gal already tanned with blonde hair.. My brother was the same because we have Swedish and Italian relatives but watevs.

I entered the Kitchen to James, my brother leaning lazily against the work surface and eating what looked like pancakes mmm I'm going have to get me some of them.

He looked annoyed... mwahah time to start to morning off brilliantly by annoying him more.. i composed myself before deadpanning him

"James i think im pregnant"

He didn't even flinch before looking me in the eye raising his eye brows and pouting before replying with

" I ain't raising no babies"

I laughed

"Seriously though what's up with you? why are you being so mad eye moody?"

"Fucking amber wont stop texting me"

ahhhh the ex-girlfriend from Manhattan who didn't seem to grasp the concept of braking up.

I grabbed the coffee pot and realised it was empty I groaned, and sent daggers my brothers way. Dick. If this was a sign of what the rest of today is going to be like I might as well just crawl back up to bed, but I'm staying optimistic, I'll just stop off at Starbucks on the way to school. Mmm starbucks...

..Starbucks starbucks having such a good time starbucks starbucks i hope there is no line..

I grabbed my schoolbag and keys and headed out to the garage and straight towards my Audi spyder.. this present was when my dad missed my birthday and gave me an @ mention on twitter for my gift.