Chapter 6 :)

AN: I am so sorry. But anyway I will try to make this a longer one :) enjoy..

Chapter  6

Oh my baby Jesus. God? Why do you taunt me so? Because i'm actually quite sick of it, You know what I heard Allah helps people out why don't you think about that yeah okay. I cleared my mind as I approached the stairs and Ryan.

He didn't see me. ha sucker!  blissfully unaware that I was actually there I sneeked behind him and grabbed his shoulders and made a goulish sound.

He spun round with a terrifying glare stuck on his face, I didn't have time to rejister how scared I was before it was replaced with a warm smile "Wassup M, hows it hanging?"

I shrugged "Bleh moving sucks ass, other than that I iz well good yo haha listen I'm sorry about last night"

"As long as you didn't throw any crazy ass party's without me we're all good" Oh little did he know how crazy it was.

"Maybe one or two" he laughed and grabbed my hand leading me upstairs, with Ryan there was no spark or buzz that you're ment to feel, Oh and did I want to feel that, he cerainly ticked every box but nope nothing.

"Ry what do we have first, second third, forth and fith?" I asked lazily as we walked through the halls fingers still entwined.

"You know you should really memorise your schedule" he said whilst rummaging for his own.

"Why? I have you to do that for me. Simples."  

 "....We have PE" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Whilst battling my inner turmoil about the tragedy that is my participating in PE I heard a dry chuckle behind me I turned round before glancing at Ryan he was clearly not taking the PE news all to well either,  I spun round to see non other than Jonathon,  casually feeling up one of the cheerleaders  SLAGGG! I couldn't tell you which one even if I tried they all look the same to me. Again SLAGGG! 

I don't know why but the sight of them made my heart ache, before I could do anything they locked lips that sent me over the edge I grabbed ryan by the neck and forced him into a kiss, it only lasted a few seconds but when we broke apart I could feel eyes baring into my back blushing deeply I ran off to PE.

  __________________________________________________________________________

Composure M deep breaths. I walked into the gym where there was already a group of eager teens forming, I could see Jonathon with his earlier triumph were already in dispute as he had now moved on to blond bimbo no. 2 whilst blond bimbo no. 1 was crying into her friends shoulder. And I couldn't help but wonder will that be me? I sat down in the corner waiting for the 'festivities' began.

After a few minuets a middle aged bald woman came in who can only be described as brutish and immediatly every one quietened , she informed us that we were going to do badminton my favourite! but first we had to rank ourselves in order of ability somehow Ryan had sneaked in next to me whilst all of this was going on we both placed our self dead last and had a friendly banter as to who would be last, I won of course.

But then a twist was announced  "rather than all of the inexperienced players playing on a court it will be different one of the better players will partner up with one of the inexperienced members for example Sara is at the front and she will be partnered up with Maisy at the back then its Jonathon and Ryan..." Ryans eye's bulged.

The games started of fairly easy, Sara was really quick and luckily completely took over we played a few other groupes until we landed on Ryan and Jonathon who looked about ready to kill each other.

"Ryan I swear to god if you dont back the fuck over there I will ram this so far up your..."

"Woah Woah Woah guys whats with the swears?" i cut in.

Jonathon turn to me and scowled "whatever lets just play". he stood oposite to me oh no!!

he served and it hit me straight in my chest I nearly keeled over why can a stupid stuttlecock hurt like a bullet!

Ryan ran over to me " Maisy are you okay?!"

I smiled reassuringly "yeah Im fine" both sara and Jonathon were shooting daggers in my direction, we continued on with the game jonathon trying to play it to me whenever he could, but sara was faster and played it back to him.

After It was all clear me and sara had a free game whilst the others played another team, "So whats the deal with you and happy over there" Sara nodded her head to Jonathon.

 I chuckled " Nothing, why?"

"Ah he just seems to have a real... distaste for you, what with him trying to kill you with a shuttlecock and all"

"haha, its probably all that pent up sexy energy from blond bimbo 1 and 2"

She gave out a loud chuckle " what a weird thing to say, listen I'm having a party tomorrow you should come, we're having Karoke!"

I nodded and sarcasticaly replied "Well in that case I'll be there"

She smiled and stood up "cool  party starts at 7 bring booze my address is 16 westview avenue it's just down the road you cant miss it"

"Wait what?" but she had already walked off, Is my sarcasm that subtle?